Sparkle Makeup Artistry

Richmond, VA View map

Sparkle Makeup Artistry is a beauty service based in Richmond, Virginia. Owner Michelle has over 10 years experience with makeup and could not see herself doing anything else. Michelle believes that every woman is beautiful and that her job is simply to make you feel that way. Michelle provides looks that are fresh and flawless, with special attention paid to your natural beauty. Her experience and professionalism are sure to leave you looking and feeling gorgeous on your big day.

Sparkle Makeup Artistry focuses on every client's individual beauty, which is why they specialize in natural makeup looks. To make sure you will be satisfied with their services, they offer both a consultation and makeup trial, and all services are provided at the location of your choice so that you and your wedding party have one less thing to worry about. As well as makeup, other services include eye makeup, skincare services, and fake lash application.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$105

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$105

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
    Lauren Married on 04/28/2018
    Michelle is the owner of Sparkle Makeup Artistry and she is AMAZING to work with. I lived out of town, and so she worked wonderfully with me to find a time that worked for the both of us to do my trial. I Loved my trial makeup and knew that me and my girls would all look fantastic the day of the wedding. In-between my trial and wedding however, I almost totally changed the looked I wanted. I sent Michelle the pictures of what I was now thinking of, and she said the changes would not be a problem. Come my wedding day, she did the changes that I asked, and I was SO HAPPY and pleased! She made me and my bridesmaids all look romantic and beautiful. I would highly recommend working with Michelle as you will not regret it and instead know that you have one less thing to worry about! Thank you Michelle! <3

Deals

Sparkle Makeup Artistry 1
Exclusive

Richmond, VA, 23224

By Appointment Only
Location of (Sparkle Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding