Sparkle Makeup Artistry

209 N Foushee Street, 3rd Floor, Inside "The Broad", Glen Allen, VA 23220 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Sparkle Makeup Artistry

Sparkle Makeup Artistry is a beauty service based in Richmond, Virginia. Owner Michelle has over 10 years experience with makeup and could not see herself doing anything else. Michelle believes that every woman is beautiful and that her job is simply to make you feel that way. Michelle provides looks that are fresh and flawless, with special attention paid to your natural beauty. Her experience and professionalism are sure to leave you looking and feeling gorgeous on your big day.

Sparkle Makeup Artistry focuses on every client's individual beauty, which is why they specialize in natural makeup looks. To make sure you will be satisfied with their services, they offer both a consultation and makeup trial, and all services are provided at the location of your choice so that you and your wedding party have one less thing to worry about. As well as natural makeup, other services include eye makeup, skincare services, and fake lash application.

Follow Sparkle Makeup Artistry on

Couple - photo by alex c tenser
472660ed6caefea7 1499467316880 cameron sarah married photog favorites 0047

1 Reviews for Sparkle Makeup Artistry

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Michelle is the owner of Sparkle Makeup Artistry and she is AMAZING to work with. I lived out of town, and so she worked wonderfully with me to find a time that worked for the both of us to do my trial. I Loved my trial makeup and knew that me and my girls would all look fantastic the day of the wedding. In-between my trial and wedding however, I almost totally changed the looked I wanted. I sent Michelle the pictures of what I was now thinking of, and she said the changes would not be a problem. Come my wedding day, she did the changes that I asked, and I was SO HAPPY and pleased! She made me and my bridesmaids all look romantic and beautiful. I would highly recommend working with Michelle as you will not regret it and instead know that you have one less thing to worry about! Thank you Michelle! <3

Sent on 06/09/2018

Sparkle Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
    $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• 209 N Foushee Street, 3rd Floor, Inside "The Broad" Glen Allen, VA, 23220 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Sparkle Makeup Artistry)