Spa Hollywood

Sarasota, FL View map

Spa Hollywood is one of Sarasota's largest Salons and Spas in the area. We have a full team of wedding experts to help you make your day perfect. We offer Hair, Make-up, Spray Tanning, Couples Massage and Bridal Packages. Contact our Spa Director Mary Winter and she will be glad to answer all of your questions and assist you in planning your perfect day.

941-927-2635 or mary@spahollywood.com

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Merritt Married on 04/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend! I scheduled a spray tan with Spa Hollywood for my wedding. I asked for a light tan and it turned out perfect. Also, we hadn't scheduled a spray tan for my mom, but they squeezed her into their calendar last minute - very accommodating. My spray tan looked for natural :)
  • User1114410 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I got the basic bridal package, and was very happy with the outcome! Would recommend them for one-stop shopping!
  • Brandy
    Brandy Married on 03/10/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The staff at Spa Hollywood did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids hair, my mothers hair, and my (the bride's) updo. They listened to everything I had to say and did everything to my specifications. We also had a range of other services that were spectacular. (Including make-up and nail services). They have a great atmosphere and you can only expect the highest caliber of service from the moment you walk in the door.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Spa Hollywood 1
Discount
Book your wedding with Spa Hollywood. If your party consists of 5 or more, you will receive: Reduced Pricing for Trial Services Flower Girls are Complimentary Complimentary Massages for the Bride and Groom For more information call Director, Mary Winter at 941-924-2635.

Sarasota Cards Sarasota Cards Wedding Invitations

If you are looking for a day of relaxing and pampering Spa Hollywood is the place to go! They have it all and it's the best in town! Highly reccommended!

5780 Swift Road Sarasota, FL, 34231
9419272635
Location of (Spa Hollywood)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding