Southern Grace Floral Designs

Southern Grace Floral Designs 1
Southern Grace Floral Designs 2

Kat · Married on 04/13/2019

Outstanding Wedding Florist

My first florist quoted an price that was beyond my budget. I went to Richelle and she was able to duplicate everything with minimal changes to some of the flowers at half the price. I was very happy with the bridal bouquet and all the table flowers and the bridesmaid bouquets,

Southern Grace Floral Designs 3
    Sent on 05/12/2019

Anna · Married on 05/16/2018

Richelle has been absolutely amazing! I’ve only been to her twice, but will definitely be back many more times. She is so easy to work with and makes such beautiful flower arrangements. Glad to see such a great local business here!!

Southern Grace Floral Designs 4
    Sent on 05/16/2018
  • Y

Yara · Married on 12/31/2017

As a former wedding planner I am extremely selective about which vendors I recommend, let alone hire for my own wedding. My experience with Richelle is always above and beyond! Richelle is the kindest, most thoughtful, creative, and caring florist one could hope to find. She is so talented and brings SO much passion and positivity with her. She is the easiest person in the world to work with.
    She is very professional and she really cares about you and your special day. She worked with our budget to create gorgeous bouquets, centerpiece arrangements, and lined the aisles of my church ceremony entrance with 200ft of gorgeous green garland! It literally brings tears to my eyes thinking of all she did to make my wedding look beautiful. I can't express enough what a talented florist she is. Everyone was talking about my flowers! She was one of the BEST DECISIONS I made for my wedding. My wedding literally would not have been as beautiful if it weren't for what Richelle did.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Real Weddings

• Professional Organizing Consultants
    Professional Organizing Consultants Wedding Planners

Working with Richelle from Southern Grace Floral Designs has been a great joy. She is very professional and her flowers are beautiful. You never have to worry about how your flowers will turn out, always fresh and beautiful. Richelle not only has flowers but she has a beautiful arch to add to the decor. She delivers, sets up and picks up without anyone seeing her in action. I highly recommend Richelle for all of my clients.

• Saint Johns, 32259 See on map