Southern Blooms by Pat's Floral Designs

Madison, VA View map

$6,000 Typical Price

Southern Blooms by Pat's Floral Designs (est. 1986) is a floral boutique that specializes in wedding & event flowers. We pride ourselves on providing superior quality in flowers and top notch service with only the finest attention to detail. We strive to create a unique floral signature for each and every client, creating a memorable event that reflects your distinct personality and makes your dreams a reality. We serve Central Virginia (Charlottesville and the surrounding areas), but will also travel with certain minimum requirements. We look forward to hearing from you - consultations by appointment only!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Lauren
    Lauren O. Married on 10/12/2019

Creative florals!

Spectacular!!!! And let me start by saying, I didn't think I cared about florals, until I met Sherry and Pat... But they brought a vision (I didn't even know I had), to life!

Southern blooms did the flowers for my wedding in October 2019. They took some really loose visions and made some funky, unique, gorgeous bouquets and arrangements! I was in love with the flowers. I had never seen anything like them, but felt like they fit right in.

Pat and Sherry were so flexible and creative, they were a dream to work with. I was humbled by their thoughtfulness in how to reuse the florals throughout the night. They are honest women, who do amazing work. Further, I emailed them almost daily in the days leading up to the wedding, adding and changing last minute items... they rolled with all the punches!

I cannot recommend these gals enough!

Southern Blooms by Pat's Floral Designs's reply:

You are so sweet! We loved working with you and wish you such a happy future together. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer K. Married on 09/22/2019

Exceeded my already high expectations!!

Southern Blooms exceeded my already high expectations. I had hired them based on their excellent reputation and they certainly delivered! The flowers at our wedding were stunning - they really transformed the entire space. Guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was. Pat and Sherry are wonderful people to work with and were great at listening to what we wanted and then making our vision a reality. Everything looked perfect and we couldn't have been happier.

Southern Blooms by Pat's Floral Designs's reply:

Jennifer - Thank you for the sweet note! It was such a pleasure to be involved in your wedding and we are so glad that you loved your flowers. We loved bringing your vision to life!
    Elizabeth B. Married on 08/10/2019

The most beautiful flowers we could have ever imagined!

We were thrilled to work with Southern Blooms. They were a pleasure to work with from the beginning (happy to adjust our orders as small details changed leading up to the big day) and WOW were the flowers amazing. We received SO many compliments from our guests. I didn't realize floral arrangements could have such an impact on our wedding -- but they did. And we will treasure our photos of their arrangements as well as the pressings that I am so glad we ordered.

[Photos by Jen Fariello]

• Edward & Lindsay
    20 photos · 03/15/2014

Pricing

Keswick Vineyards Keswick Vineyards Winery Weddings

Keswick Vineyards has been working with Pat's Floral for over 4 years. She is one of our frequently used florist. Her arrangements always look fresh and amazing. Highly recommend her.

Events with Panache Events with Panache Wedding Planners

Southern Blooms by Pat's Floral Design are creative, talented and lovely to work with. Your wedding day florals will be the highlight of your wedding day!

Boar's Head Resort Boar's Head Resort Country Club Weddings

Pat's Floral Designs is a local favorite! AND, for a very good reason. The entire staff is exceptionally gifted and creative. Not only will you get amazing flowers, but you will have an extremely pleasant experience, as well. Two thumbs up for Pat's!

1700 North Main Street, PO Box 706 Madison, VA, 22727
Location of (Southern Blooms by Pat's Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding