Southern Bliss Event Coordination

San Tan Valley, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140 Map · Phone number

About Southern Bliss Event Coordination

Enjoy enthusiastic event coordinators at Southern Bliss Event Coordination in San Tan Valley, Arizona. Tiffany, an energetic and eager business owner, started Southern Bliss Event Coordination as a way to relieve the stress from a couple so they could enjoy those precious moments as an engaged couple. She loves all of the planning, arranging, and coordinating that goes into a wedding, so why not let her handle your to-do list for you?

Tiffany is obsessed with the details. She loves taking care of the small stuff that you might not even think about with all the other big tasks on your plate. In order to do that, she will sit and have a consultation with you as a couple to learn about you and your style. Southern Bliss Event Coordination also offers these services to help you get to the 'I do':

• Day-of coordination

Southern Bliss Event Coordination 7
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing team!

Southern Bliss was a true asset to our wedding day and planning! They met with us prior, ensured they knew exactly what we were visualizing for our special day and executed it to the fullest! They were always available prior to the wedding if we had any questions and the wedding day went absolutely perfect due to their professionalism and expertise. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Southern Bliss Event Coordination 12
    Southern Bliss Event Coordination 13

Bianca · Married on 03/29/2019

Book Tiffany now!

Tiffany and her team was absolutely amazing since day one! I can’t put into words how pleased we were with Southern Bliss! They made sure my day was perfect and made sure all of our vendors were on the same page. Not only that, but she was very much in our budget! Tiffany is very professional and sweet and although she was out for maternity leave during our big day, she made sure her assistants were in the loop for everything. Not to mention, both her assistants were amazing and super friendly, our guests even complimented them and thought they were our friends!! Look no further and book Tiffany now! I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/08/2018

Tiffany is amazing!

My wedding was this past Saturday and thanks to Tiffany I was able to enjoy my big day with absolutely no stress!! From the first day we hired her, she made the process so easy and was amazing at communicating with us the entire time. She was the best coordinator and I would recommend her to anyone in need of someone for their wedding!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Award

Southern Bliss Event Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1