801 Heritage Rd. Suite E7, Green Bay, WI 54115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Real Weddings 1

About SoundFire DJ

Focus on SoundFire DJ: a DJ service that can make your night unique, and personalized to you.

The difference begins from the first call, and all the way through to your event. For us, no two events are the same. Your event is given the special and unique treatment it deserves. We practice and hone our craft. We speak with great care and respect to your guests while at your event. Every song is expertly selected and mixed properly with great consideration to keeping your dance floor full, taking requests from you and your guests, and keeping the party rolling. This is the way a DJ is supposed to handle your night.

Our main concern is not being "the best DJ" (too many DJ services say they're "the best" - how can this be true?), but instead we concern ourselves with being the "best DJ for you." This is why we keep in touch with you while you're planning your party. We keep you updated on the new and exciting things we're bringing to our service (Did we mention a great majority of our customers receive a free upgrade in their service because of our constant improvement?), and we stay up to date with you in order to provide the best service possible. We genuinely care about our clients. No one else is going to give you the same level of professionalism, personal attention, and attention to detail. Experience the difference with SoundFire DJ. Let us set your night on fire!

03831a21bdc285ec 1471375250194 tt 1549
 dsc8416 copy 51 530361
Jerika's Prom
Jerika's Prom
Packed dance floor!
Packed dance floor!
Be the star of your wedding.
Be the star of your wedding.
Beautiful lighting
Beautiful lighting
Head table uplighting
Head table uplighting
When the emotion matters.
When the emotion matters.
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
tt 1549
Less gear, more people you luv
Less gear, more people you luv
Epic dance off has begun!!
Epic dance off has begun!!
Feeling like rock stars!!
Feeling like rock stars!!
Entertaining the guests!
Entertaining the guests!
They're excited for the dance!
They're excited for the dance!
The people who matter most.
The people who matter most.
Getting the garter in style!
Getting the garter in style!
Unforgettable dance floor fun!
Unforgettable dance floor fun!
Our invisible ceremony service

SoundFire DJ 6
SoundFire DJ 7

Dani · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!

There were no flaws with our ceremony or reception! Everything went according to plan. The grand march was so personalized to our bridesmaids and groomsmen, and all of our guests loved the "love story" prior to our first dance. Tyler and Alyssa did an amazing job and kept us on schedule and the party going all night. They made our day so special!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Leah · Married on 06/15/2019

Alyssa and TJ were amazing!

TJ and Alyssa from SoundFire DJ killed our wedding ceremony and reception! We hired SoundFire DJ initially because they made us feel supported and at ease during our planning process. However, how they executed was above and beyond. There was a minor logistical issue getting to our ceremony site at the Green Bay Botanical Gardens where one of their vehicles broke down. However, Alyssa was right there to meet me when I arrived with plenty of time to let me know she was on her way over and everything would be okay. I immediately felt at ease because we trusted them over our many meetings. My only fault was not telling my fiancé or officiant who were patiently waiting to be mic’d up 😐. But they told me TJ and Alyssa came hustling in, speakers and cords in hand and set up very quickly.
    I also forgot to make our kissing menu. So Alyssa, armed with a smile, was there to meet me at the reception to ask about it and what we would want her to announce as a plan B. It worked out perfectly because I did not want those clanking glasses!
    They also were very patient with us getting pulled into different directions and maybe us not allows being perfectly on time for each planned event. We got so many compliments on our DJ. We would recommend TJ and Alyssa a 100x over!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Alisa

Alisa · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing company

Alton and his crew are beyond amazing at what they do! Alton has been beyond helpful through the whole wedding process and made our wedding day everything we’ve ever wanted and some.

Sent on 05/20/2019

SoundFire DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,895.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment Wedding DJs

Alton and his team are my go-to recommendation when I am already booked or unavailable for a date. Their dedication to every detail, customized service and outstanding music ability sets them apart from the rest of the pack. In an age of anyone can call themselves a "DJ,"be assured that there are polished, professionals dedicated to making your day the best it can be. I highly recommend Soundfire DJ!

• Melodies N Mayhem Entertainment
    Melodies N Mayhem Entertainment Wedding DJs

I'm a big fan of SoundFire DJ company. Alton takes his craft seriously, his level of friendliness and professionalism is outstanding! If I'm booked, I refer clients to SoundFire! Your in good hands with Alton.

• Black Label DJs
    Black Label DJs Wedding DJs

Soundfire DJs have earned my endorsement not only with their professionalism but also with their performance. The owner and DJ Alton skillfully blends music from a variety of genres in a way that you can tell he's not just pressing play. He brings the artistry that we all strive for as entertainers to each of his performances. Alton's work on the mic as an MC is exceptional as well, with eloquently spun words that really pull the event together. Anyone can be a glorified playlist but it takes a true professional to be a DJ and MC. I would be happy to refer his services to any one of my closest friends and clients. Give Soundfire a call today!

• 801 Heritage Rd. Suite E7 Green Bay, Wisconsin, 54115 See on map