SoundFire DJ Reviews

SoundFire DJ 6
SoundFire DJ 7
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2019

Kept the party going all night long!

We hired this company about a month before our wedding after our current DJ backed out on us. Even that late in the game, they made planning simple and helped in every step along the way. They have a website that you use to plan that is super easy to use. They kept in touch when needed and also sent out helpful emails that kept planning and things to do on track. On that day, we had them for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We weren't able to have a formal rehersal the night before due to work schedules. Tyler touched base with all my vendors that he needed to to work out details to make sure everything went smoothly. He touched base when needed, but for the most part, he arranged everything so everyone was on the same page without bothering me which was nice and less stressful for me. The ceremony went off without any problems and everyone was very pleased. One thing I liked most is how he moves from one song to another. It wasn't just quit one song and go to the other. It was blended beautifully. We ended up having a couple last minute changes for the reception and he was very flexible and happy to work with us. The emcee Alyssa was also great. She announced everything and did a great job at trying to keep everything on track. I got so many compliments about both Tyler and Alyssa. My contact at my venue said she had seen many bands and djs in that space that didn't sound good due to the venue being prone to echos or at times they were too loud so people couldn't hear or conversate. I didn't have any of those problems. The volume was perfect. The dance floor was packed all night and even those that were not dancing had a good time just listening to the music. They were even able to get my oldest daughter our and dance and she NEVER dances. My contact at my venue doesn't usually stay the entire night and even she stayed until the very end. Everyone from young to old had a great time. I can't say enough good things about this company. From start to finish, they were an absolute pleasure to work with and if I ever come across the opportunity to hire a dj again, I will absolutely hire them again and I will also refer family and friends who would ever need one. I couldn't ask for anything or any company better on my special day. Everything went smooth and perfect on my day and I owe it in part to Tyler, Alyssa and Soundfire DJ.

Sent on 09/25/2019
    SoundFire DJ 8
    SoundFire DJ 9
    SoundFire DJ 10

Dani · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!

There were no flaws with our ceremony or reception! Everything went according to plan. The grand march was so personalized to our bridesmaids and groomsmen, and all of our guests loved the "love story" prior to our first dance. Tyler and Alyssa did an amazing job and kept us on schedule and the party going all night. They made our day so special!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Leah · Married on 06/15/2019

Alyssa and TJ were amazing!

TJ and Alyssa from SoundFire DJ killed our wedding ceremony and reception! We hired SoundFire DJ initially because they made us feel supported and at ease during our planning process. However, how they executed was above and beyond. There was a minor logistical issue getting to our ceremony site at the Green Bay Botanical Gardens where one of their vehicles broke down. However, Alyssa was right there to meet me when I arrived with plenty of time to let me know she was on her way over and everything would be okay. I immediately felt at ease because we trusted them over our many meetings. My only fault was not telling my fiancé or officiant who were patiently waiting to be mic’d up 😐. But they told me TJ and Alyssa came hustling in, speakers and cords in hand and set up very quickly.
    I also forgot to make our kissing menu. So Alyssa, armed with a smile, was there to meet me at the reception to ask about it and what we would want her to announce as a plan B. It worked out perfectly because I did not want those clanking glasses!
    They also were very patient with us getting pulled into different directions and maybe us not allows being perfectly on time for each planned event. We got so many compliments on our DJ. We would recommend TJ and Alyssa a 100x over!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Alisa

Alisa · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing company

Alton and his crew are beyond amazing at what they do! Alton has been beyond helpful through the whole wedding process and made our wedding day everything we’ve ever wanted and some.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Deanna Waniger · Married on 11/16/2018

We had an outstanding experience and we so glad we chose SoundFire DJ!

SoundFire DJ made our wedding reception such a fun and relaxing time. Alton made sure that everything went smoothly whether it was the flow of the music, helping get everyone through the buffet line, personalizing the entire evening, and so much more. We wouldn’t have changed a thing and so many guests kept saying what a great time they had. Thank you SoundFire DJ for making our special night so much fun!!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Cassandra Krenek · Married on 09/22/2018

Best DJ Ever

Alton with SoundFire DJ was absolutely amazing, All of our friends were on the dance floor the whole time! He also did an amazing job with personalizing our wedding! I'm still getting comments about how awesome the DJ was!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Anastasia · Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome Wedding DJ

Alton was really easy to work with and talk to. His experience with music, weddings, & being a DJ really shows. Alton made sure to check in throughout the wedding planning & his monthly planning check lists were awesome. It is about 4 months after our wedding, and we are still getting compliments on how awesome our DJ was. As my husband and I reminisce our day, we will always have the memory of an amazing DJ on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Nicole Orlando · Married on 08/31/2018

We wanted our reception to be a big party, and it was with SoundFire DJ.

We chose Soundfire DJ because we had a feeling that they'd be able to help us make our wedding an amazingly fun party for us and our guests, and they did that and much more!

The dinner music was exactly what we were hoping for and set the mood of our European theme. And the reception was the epic Italian dance party we wanted!

We truly appreciate all the guidance they provided throughout the planning process, the level of detail they put into personalizing the reception, and the flexibility and willingness to help with potential issues or changes came up.

We couldn't have asked for a better night! The SoundFire DJ team was so much fun!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Mariah · Married on 08/11/2018

I do not know where to begin when talking about the service Alton provided for us. When booking with a DJ you expect them to ask - what music? - - - but With Alton, we got, "what is your love story? how are you connected with your bridal party, and your parents?" These are the things and the people that made our night the celebration of a marriage. We were so appreciative of the personal stories shared at our reception. The great music and sound system was just the cherry on top. He kept our wedding ceremony and reception flowing the entire day - without a hiccup. One of the most memorable moments was at midnight, dancing to Avicii with all of our friends and family surrounding us, rocking with us.
    We thank Alton and the crew at Soundfire DJ for their unbeatable service. They are truly experts at this profession and treat their clients to an incredibly memorable experience.

Sent on 09/09/2018
    SoundFire DJ 11
    SoundFire DJ 12
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 07/07/2018

The best MC around.

Alton is AMAZING and way more than “just a DJ”. He handled our entire wedding - outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour and indoor reception. He is so professional and accommodating. His equipment is top of the line, and his personality is perfect. He took the time to get to know us for who we are, and it showed through the entire day. He recreated our love story based of stories my husband and I told him separately, and made every moment count. Alton kept the dance floor full while incorporating all the “traditional” dances and rituals. He also helped keep our day special by having us tell him things individually that he brought up during the reception. If you are getting married, planning a party or need an amazing master of ceremonies, I could not recommend Alton enough. Worth every last penny we spent and then some.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Kylie

Kylie and Nick Quale · Married on 04/21/2018

So Much More Than "Just A DJ," Alton Is an MC!!!

We hired SoundFire DJ for our wedding, after meeting with several other DJs in the area and not being satisfied with music taste and traditional ceremony ideals. We chose SoundFire DJ because Alton was the first person we actually jammed/meshed with. He was very easy to get along with, and not only wanted to provide music for our wedding, but an EXPERIENCE as well. Alton requested that we meet face to face over the course of our wedding planning to get to know us as a couple, our interests, and our love story. Alton does his absolute best to bring your wishes to life.
    One of ours wishes was to not have the traditional garter toss or the bouquet toss, and Alton helped us come up with great substitutions that were funny, appropriate for us as a couple, and entertaining for our guests.
    When you're wedding shopping for things and you're paying attention to price, they don't tell you that who you choose to do those things makes or breaks your wedding day. It's one of the most personal and intimate days of your lives and the person you choose is just as important as the service you're paying for, which is what makes Alton the greatest MC of all time.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    SoundFire DJ 13
    SoundFire DJ 14
    SoundFire DJ 15
    SoundFire DJ 16

Adam · Married on 11/04/2017

Alton was a blast to work with. He connected with us on a personal level the minute we met him. He gave us great ideas of fun and different things to do during the wedding that people normally wouldn't see. The set up was beautiful, the DJs were both very nice and professional, and everyone at our reception had nothing but great things to say. Alton took a lot of the pressure off us for coming up with things to say to our guests; his interviews with us in the weeks before our wedding shaped the way he ran our reception, and the reception ran smoothly. SoundFire DJ was the first and only DJ service we spoke with. We can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/27/2017

From the moment we met with Alton, we knew we couldn’t go with anyone else. He took the time to get to know us personally and made our day run amazingly. The things he did with having him tell our love story for everyone to share in our special journey was incredible. He provided music and sound for our ceremony and through the rest of the night. Everything was planned perfectly and incredibly unique. Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was packed all night. Alton was able to do so many unique things with having us record messages to each other (we had no idea what each other had said) and then incorporating them into our first dance. It was very emotional and very unique. Alton worked with all of our vendors to make things run incredibly smoothly. We were able to plan our entire day with Alton, which made our stress levels go down, and left us with practically nothing to worry about. It was a truly special experience, and couldn’t recommend Alton and SoundFire DJ highly enough.

Sent on 12/04/2017
    SoundFire DJ 17

Ellie · Married on 10/21/2017

SoundFire did a GREAT job with our reception. They were very instrumental in the planning process and put our minds at ease that evening. It’s nice to have one less thing to worry about in amongst all the commotion that comes with a wedding. We had interviewed other DJ services and SoundFire DJ came across as very professional and showed genuine care with how the night would transpire. They were very accommodating with the music we wanted played, and the lighting turned out beautifully. Don’t just take our word for it, talk to other companies and you'll see the difference. We were ecstatic with what SoundFire had to offer, and you will be too. Book these guys quick, their dates fill up fast.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    SoundFire DJ 18

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Alton did a fabulous job with our wedding ceremony and reception. He is absolutely a professional who cares about his business and truly an “artist” of his trade. He took the time to get to know us over several meetings, and with his suggestions, helped us to make our reception one of a kind, unique, and memorable for us as well as our guests! Im so glad and grateful I chose Alton to be our wedding DJ, and that we will be able to have those memories for the rest of our lives. From our ceremony, to our first dance, to the kissing games, and the dance floor that was packed full all night, Alton really knows how to host and get people to enjoy themselves, and laugh. We received so many comments and compliments from our guests about our reception and how unique and personalized it was. By showcasing us (although both of us would admit to being shy) and our love story, so many of our guests were in tears and feeling the love in the room, which is what weddings are all about! I would absolutely recommend Alton. He will not disappoint!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Jason · Married on 10/14/2017

Soundfire DJ will exceed your expectation of what an event entertainment company can be. Alton is a consummate professional. You can trust him to be punctual and prepared, respond with timely answers or suggestions when you need them, and provide unmatched personal attention to your event. You will appreciate the personalized web site planning service as well as the numerous options for enhancing your event that Soundfire can offer. Alton took the time to collaborate with our other wedding vendors months in advance to ensure the entire day would be phenomenal. And it was! From our ceremony music, to up-lighting the space, the EverSnap app, the grand march, our special dances with his very personal touches and an amazing dance party. You’ll truly appreciate Alton’s exceptional MC skills as he guides your guests through a very enjoyable and memorable event. Soundfire DJ is an absolute pleasure to work with we highly recommend to anyone who is looking for entertainment services that will deliver a distinctive experience that any host or guest will be sure to appreciate and remember fondly.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Madeline · Married on 10/07/2017

When I reached out to Soundfire DJ. Alton almost immediately responded via Facebook, and suggested we meet for coffee. We liked him right away and could tell he was a professional. He was open with price and package options and made us feel like we were truly planning our one of a kind special night. SoundFire DJ sent me monthly checklist emails, with things to work on each month. We met with Alton at our reception site a month before the wedding, to meet with the wedding coordinator there and go over our banquet hall space. We met with Alton for the last time a little over a week for a final walkthrough of the reception and everyone’s expectations. He answered all of our questions. Upon leaving I felt very assured that the wedding day would go amazingly. Alton also did our ceremony sound system, to mic our harpist, the groom, and the officiant. He showed up on time to do the mic check, and did an awesome job for the ceremony, the sound had no issues at all. When we arrived for the grand march later that night, he met with all of us to go over expectations for the march. Alton did an INCREDIBLE job the entire night! He kept the guests engaged and entertained throughout dinner and dancing There was only one minor flaw when the wrong song was initially played for a dance with my stepdad and I. Besides that, the grand march, the dances, the garter toss and cake cutting all went flawlessly. He was very responsive to our needs during the night, and really got along with our wedding party and other guests. He did a shoely wed game for us (provided the shoes haha) but it was Game of Thrones themed which we loved! He also had many unique ideas for our garter toss that I will never forget! The songs and music quality were perfect. I also rented a projections screen from him which constantly played a cool slideshow of pictures that my Maid of Honor created. I 100% love my decision to hire SoundFire DJ, Alton and Heather made it a night we will never forget!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Gavin · Married on 09/30/2017

We had originally wanted to hire another DJ, but he was booked and recommended Alton at Soundfire DJ. We're glad he did. Many people commented on how they loved our DJ. Alton took the time to personalize our event and met with us for several hours to get all the details right. The dance floor was full all night and the music was perfect. We loved the mashups. Thank you Alton for everything!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/16/2017

Alton was absolutely amazing! From the first email, the touch points before the wedding, to the wedding day, SoundFire DJ/Alton is dedicated to creating a perfect day for you.

Alton takes the time to personally know each and every bride & groom. He wants to know how you met, how you fell in love, why you chose to be with each other. These little details were important to him because he is then able to enhance your wedding by sharing these personal details throughout the day!

On the wedding day, Alton goes above and beyond to ensure the day is perfect! From managing the timeline to reading body language, he knows how to keep a crowd entertained and dancing all night long. Booking SoundFire DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Alton at SoundFire DJ was the first DJ we met with. To make sure we did our research, we met with a few others, but every one of them we ended up comparing back to Alton, and after that we knew we had to have him for our wedding day. It was important to us that we had someone energetic and excited about our plans, and we definitely felt that way with him. Prior to meeting with SoundFire DJ we felt very lost when it came to planning what was going to happen at our reception. During the planning stages SoundFire DJ was incredibly helpful by assisting us with getting exactly what we wanted out of the music selections & flow of the event. We loved the monthly email checklists, the easy to use online planner, and Alton gave us his personal attention whenever we had questions.

When we got to our wedding day everything was delivered as promised, and more! We want to say that Alton has incredible people skills, and our guests absolutely loved him. He also did all kinds of things that really made our wedding day unique & personalized that I haven’t ever seen done at another wedding. Especially the way he introduced us, our wedding party, and family members by sharing our story as a couple, and how that related to our guests & family. Alton also created this amazing medley for my father/daughter dance, and had his lighting set to our color scheme. All of those details, and more, added up to make the experience exceed our expectations! Thank you for working with us to make our wedding day the best!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Christine · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with the SoundFire DJ staff has been wonderful. They are very organized and attentive to every detail. They customize your day to whatever you would like and have great ideas for the garter toss, bouquet toss etc. Their biggest concern is that you're happy and that your guests remember your wedding as the best one they have ever attended. Truly a delight to work with and will use their services again in the future.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Alton at SoundFire DJ has the utmost passion and drive to make your wedding day the best it possibly can be! He takes the time to get to know each couple individually and personally so that he can relate your love story to your guests in the most perfect culminating moments of your day. Alton goes above and beyond what most people see a DJ’s role as and is more than willing to be helpful in any aspect of the wedding. Through out the entire planning process of the wedding he is the only vendor who would reach out to us instead of us having to reach out to him. Alton has great experience and knowledge in his profession and has great ideas to help make your wedding unique and fun for you and your guests! This is the best DJ you could have for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/03/2017

We had a great experience with SoundFire! Alton is professional, friendly, and flexible! He really listened to what we wanted!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Ben · Married on 01/14/2017

This DJ is well worth the cost. He delivers on his promises, plans your day thoroughly with you in multiple stages, has great communication, and genuinely tries to make your day as perfect as you imagined it to be! Alton was the only person in our planning process that I can honestly say fully delivered! I do not plan to get married again...but if I do I would totally book SoundFire! Trust me, I am stubborn, picky and extremely opinionated and Alton met and surpassed all of my expectations! If you want to have the perfect day call Alton!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Cory · Married on 08/20/2016

As we were looking for wedding DJs, we fortunately came across Alton. From the initial conversation, I knew it was going to be a great experience. He's a master of his craft and wants to make sure your day has a personal touch. His knowledge of acoustics and the quality of his equipment are never in question. The reception was a great night and he kept the dance floor full. Few things I would recommend for the day; Eversnap application and having Alton create slideshow. I would definitely recommend SoundFire for any occasion as you will not be disappointed. Top notch equipment and service. He is also willing to work with all of your vendors to make sure they're all on the same page. With all the articles surrounding how important your DJ service is, not a lie. If you're looking to keep costs down for a wedding, don't do it on a DJ service.

Sent on 09/09/2016