1901 125th Ave NE #210, Lake Stevens, WA 98258 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Soundbox Entertainment

Phone: (425) 583-2991 Email: support@soundboxusa.com

Your Complete Full-Time Entertainment Company! We offer the best DJ's in Washington State, Photo Booths, Bartending Services and more, lots more!! Book your next event with Soundbox Entertainment, Your number one choice for all your entertainment needs! Get your free no-hassle quote today!!

Have questions or comments be sure to visit our website, and be sure to check out our F.A.Q page!

Examples of our work can also be found on our website for free!

Follow Soundbox Entertainment on

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Soundbox Entertainment

April · Married on 07/13/2019

GREAT Customer Service!

We have never hired a DJ before and Linda was very responsive to all our needs and questions. We are looking forward to an awesome time dancing at our wedding reception.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Soundbox Entertainment's reply:

Thank you April for a fantastic review. We are looking forward to rocking your wedding reception.

I used Soundbox Entertainment for my Sister's reception and WOW!!!! I was Very Happy with their business! The right music was played the entire time along with song requests that my sister had.... I recommend them to everyone and I will CERTAINLY use their services in the future!!! Mark and Linda, Thank You VERY MUCH!!!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Soundbox Entertainment's reply:

Hey, we appreciate the review, but you forgot to add the rating, take care!!

Chris · event on 11/25/2014

I had an AWESOME birthday party thanks to Soundbox Entertainment.... Mark and Linda were very professional and everyone had a blast! The music was perfect!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to everyone for any event!!! They are very affordable, courteous, and I will be recommending them to friends and family and using them again in the future! Thanks again Mark and Linda!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Soundbox Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 1901 125th Ave NE #210 Lake Stevens, WA, 98258 See on map