Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Soundbox Entertainment

Call or email us for a free quote!!

Phone: (425) 583-2991 Email: support@soundboxusa.com

SoundBox Entertainment is now based out of Lake Stevens, Washington and provides the best family orientated DJ and Karaoke services for wedding receptions, wedding ceremonies, public orientated places (Bars, Taverns, and Restaurants), birthday parties, corporate parties, and any other occasion. Call us today for a free quote!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Seattle

Follow Soundbox Entertainment on

4 Reviews for Soundbox Entertainment

3.6

0.8

We had an absolutely awful experience with Soundbox DJing our wedding! When we went to email them to try and figure out a solution all they did was blame us.
Our officiant told us he wanted to do a mic check with them and was told no. Soundbox came back and said that they did do a mic check, but because our officiant didn’t have our guests sit down during the ceremony the receivers weren’t picking up the mic. Strange, considering the guests did end up sitting down during the ceremony and the mic was still cutting in and out. Also, everyone noticed that when the officiant looked down at his book, the mic picked up what he was saying. Anytime he looked up, the mic went out. I have a hard time believing our guests standing for part of the ceremony had anything to do with that.
During the ceremony, one of the DJ’s was heard by several guests swearing. We had numerous children in attendance. When I e-mailed them about this, the response I received was, “and as far as the swearing that would have been my son, who was already frustrated with the whole set up. “ If you were frustrated with the whole set-up (which was your set-up by the way, you brought all of the equipment), why did you agree to DJ the event? We were completely up front and honest about our wedding being located at the Summit of Crystal Mountain. We answered all logistical questions about how to set-up and what equipment would be needed. We have yet to receive an apology from them regarding the swearing during our ceremony.
I would NOT recommend hiring Soundbox Entertainment for your DJing needs. In our opinion as well as the opinion of our guests, they were completely unprofessional. When we tried e-mailing them to discuss our concerns after the event, they told us our officiant “lied and God will deal with him later,” and our wedding was “so disorganized”. No one else we hired or talked to felt the wedding was disorganized and unfortunately, I think this just shows their lack of professionalism.

Profile Picture User5300700, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used Soundbox Entertainment for my Sister's reception and WOW!!!! I was Very Happy with their business! The right music was played the entire time along with song requests that my sister had.... I recommend them to everyone and I will CERTAINLY use their services in the future!!! Mark and Linda, Thank You VERY MUCH!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture New User, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark, Linda and Kim, thank you all for arranging the entertainment for our wedding. Our day would not have been complete without you.

Andrea and Eric, Seattle, WA