Thornton Rd., Rochester, NY 14617 Map · Phone number

About Sound Sensations - DJ Service

Hi, my name is John. Owner of Sound Sensations. I've been providing professional DJ service in Rochester, NY for over 25 years and I'd like to invite you to visit my web site and contact me to see if my services are right for you. I specialize in weddings and formal banquets with a wide variety of music and services available to suite your specific needs.

Standard packages include a formally attired DJ, cocktail hour and dinner music, formal introductions and announcements, wireless microphone for toasts, dance floor lighting and music request cards for your guest tables. I act as emcee and will always coordinate with your banquet hall and photographer to keep everything flowing smoothly. I also carry specialized equipped to provide music and wireless microphones for your On-Site Wedding Ceremony, if desired, as well as Up-Lighting packages for your banquet room.

I offer a service that is customized to your specific needs, and special requests are never a problem. I don't believe in using hype and high pressure sales tactics that you sometimes get from other companies. As both DJ and owner of Sound Sensations, you’ll always work directly with me without ever having to worry about who might show up on the day of your wedding or special event. Please visit my website and contact me if you have any questions or would like to receive our free information packet by mail.

I look forward to helping make your wedding or special event the best it can be.

Thanks so much.

Lovely Letchworth Park
Instruments can plug right in to the sound board
Instruments can plug right in to the sound board
Not a word is missed.
Even with the roar of the falls.
Not a word is missed. Even with the roar of the falls.
Bubbles, Bubbles, Everywhere!
Bubbles, Bubbles, Everywhere!
New Years Eve. Not just for the Grown-ups.
New Years Eve. Not just for the Grown-ups.
Jump In Line!  Fun for all ages
Jump In Line! Fun for all ages
The Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
The Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
She'll always be Daddy's Little Girl
She'll always be Daddy's Little Girl
Great day with Family and Friends
Great day with Family and Friends
It's a party over here, a party over there.
It's a party over here, a party over there.
Classy at the Casa Larga

5 Reviews for Sound Sensations - DJ Service

• Shanna

Shanna · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ John was awesome!

John was great at entertaining our guest and coordinating the reception flow. Guests enjoyed the music and he was determined to do all of the music requests. Our dollar dance was fun and he kept guests entertained.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Sound Sensations - DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much, Shanna. I had such a wonderful time at your wedding. It was a pleasure helping make it a fun and memorable day for you and David. Your family and friends made it so easy and I'm glad I was able to play all of their favorites. Best of luck to you both. :-)

Helene · Married on 04/19/2015

John at Sound Sensations was great! We've had so many of our wedding guests comment on how good a job he did at our wedding!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Paula · Married on 08/14/2010

Very good, went over everything to make sure songs, names, everything was how we wanted it. He's very nice and fun.

Sent on 08/31/2010

Sound Sensations - DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the great review Paula. What a fun time it was. I love large bridal parties. They made it lots of fun. Best wishes to you and Josh.

Sound Sensations - DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 725.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 825.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 40.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Thornton Rd. Rochester, New York, 14617 See on map
    (585) 336-9621 (Phone number)
    I work from my home office, and I'm available for meetings days and evenings