Sound Extreme Entertainment

Kansas City, MO View map
$699 Most Popular Price

$699 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Max Evans,

And I can make you feel like a star. This is your big day and you deserve the best. You should have a DJ who's professional, has done many events and knows how to get and keep a party going. A party that people will talk about months later. If it's a fun, fantastic party that you're after, I'm your person. Simply put; "Let's make your night shine." And you get all the credit. Look, you're the star of the evening. Let's keep the focus on you and your guests.

Sound Extreme is like a family. We're a focused two-person operation, specializing in hands-on work for clients. You meet with me and I'm the guy who is going to be there at your event - all the way through, from choosing songs and developing a timeline, to helping you through the actual Big Day. There is no sub-contracting, or "farming out" work to other DJs. I guide you through the entire process.

I'm a professional musician and entertainer and I've taken these skills and applied them to weddings and other events. As an MC and former nightclub DJ I have a vast repertoire and knowledge of music from the mid-1960s through current Top 40, Hip-Hop and Country. I'm in this business because I still enjoy seeing people have fun and I have fun right along with them. I was the featured DJ at the 2012 American Royal Barbecue, and performed before a crowd of thousands. I've been featured in numerous magazine articles and have performed across the United States and many countries around the world, including Japan, Germany, England, Republic of China and many others.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$599

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$699

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Mallory Married on 12/01/2018

Exceptional

Our experience with Max and Barbara was perfect! They were exactly what we wanted for our music experience at our wedding. Our guests had a fantastic time. There was never a moment when our dance floor wasn’t filled. Max was so easy to work with and helped us plan our day from our dinner music playlist to the end of our time in the hall. Barbara was instrumental in helping the flow of our reception and was a pleasure to work with. We are so happy to have chosen Sound Extreme Entertainment for our wedding day and would highly recommend them for anyone searching for a DJ for any need.
  • -
    - Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Max is so easy to work with! He is very thorough and did a great job of making sure he knew the entire plan before the wedding down to every last detail. He was professional and fun - played the right music at the right time and kept the party going!
    Katie Married on 07/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved Kurt! He was great and professional! He gave great suggestions when we were sure what to do! Kurt was helpful and stepped in where needed. He kept the party going until the end of the night!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

6512 N Mokane Ct Kansas City, 64151
Location of (Sound Extreme Entertainment)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding