About Soulful Sounds

Make the most of your next event or wedding with DJ services and live entertainment from our professional staff. At Soulful Sounds, we believe great music is critical for a successful affair, which is why we have experienced staff to keep your party going.  With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, we are extremely passionate about entertainment.  Our goal is to make you and your guests happy by creating an event they will talk about months and even years later.  Please contact one of our staff to schedule an appointment so we can start planning your event.   History of Soulful Sounds Soulful Sounds was started by owner Jeff Taylor when he started playing music at a young age, which led him to entertaining crowds at family events.  As his musical talents grew, so did his business. Today thanks to our loyal customers, Soulful Sounds is one of the most popular African American Wedding DJ’s in the NY Tri-State Area & Long Island.  We have been entertaining hundreds of people every weekend for over 15 years.   We’re Here for You No matter what type of party or event you are planning, we can accommodate your every need. Backup equipment and personnel are never more than a phone call away.  We bring a professional style to your special day. Leading up to your function, we want you to know that we are readily available to assist you with all of your party or wedding planning needs. Make the most of your next event or wedding with DJ services and live entertainment from our professionals in Long Island, New York.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (2)
Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Uplighting (1)

DJ Jeff Taylor and his team were one of the highlights of our wedding!! He came highly recommended by our friends so we weren't worried at all. We hired them to take care of both our ceremony and reception music in Long Island, NY - everything went flawlessly. I had so many people come up to tell me how great he was (even my mom liked Jeff a lot!). EVERYONE had fun during the reception- even the non-dancers- because of Jeff's humor and ability to include everyone (kids and older couples alike). I HIGHLY recommend DJ Jeff and Soulful Sounds if you're looking in the NYC/NJ area!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I attended a wedding 12 years ago that was one of the most fun weddings I have been to--up until mine lol. While searching for a dj, the bride of that wedding gave me a recommendation for Jeff & Soulful Sounds, oddly enough he's the same dj that I already had in mind to contact. So obviously it was meant to be. Jeff was very easy to deal with. At our wedding, we were asked a few times where did we find him, everyone was so amazed. My husband woke up the next day saying we need to have another party just to hire Jeff. It's been almost 3 weeks & people are still talking about the great time they had. If you're thinking about booking him, there's no need to think anymore--go ahead give him a call.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/5/17, 4 Reviews