Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Sophie Epton Photography

Hi, my name is Sophie and I am a fine art photographer and owner of Seen Photography in Austin, Texas. Whether you are getting married, engaged, wanting to capture family moments or even a special event, I am passionate about photographing the essence of the day and re-creating the experience through my work.

I combine both photo-journalistic and styled shots, but I am always looking to shoot candid moments that just feel real. I truly believe this is my calling, and I LOVE what I do!

I'm available for photography both locally and around the world (travel should be my middle name!) I have a few simple pricing packages, but I also base my rates off of each unique client and situation, so feel free to contact me and I would love to discuss how I can capture your moments. I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Sophie Epton Photography on

Sophie Epton Photography 5
Sophie Epton Photography 6
Sophie Epton Photography 7

Gabriela · Married on 04/07/2018

Sophie and her husband Jordan are the best! I instantly fell in love with their colorful, romantic, light and airy work upon browsing our options for wedding photography. Their beautiful photographs speak for themselves, but the people behind the camera made all the difference. They made us feel really comfortable, gave great direction on how to pose, and had an eye for unique shots. The day of our April wedding came with unexpected 40-degree, windy and gray weather. They not only calmed our nerves throughout that obstacle and kept us all smiling the whole day, but the photos also turned out as gorgeous as ever! We couldn't imagine having anyone else document our wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Kate · Married on 02/18/2018

Hiring Sophie and Jordan for our wedding was one of THE best decisions we made! I spoke to a few photographers on the phone before making a decision and after speaking to Sophie I knew I had to hire her. I left the call wishing we lived in the same city and could meet for a cocktail! Throughout the lead up to the big day Sophie was incredibly responsive and flexible and just so nice! Neither my husband or I love having our photo taken but instead of feeling like a chore, we had great fun. Sophie and Jordan are an awesome team and very cute couple and put us all at ease which made the photos so much better. The end results are nothing short of spectacular! We have a wonderful mix of beautiful portraits, some hysterically funny shots and a host of natural ones that capture the fun that we all had. Do not hesitate in hiring these guys!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Margaret · Married on 11/04/2017

Sophie was recommended to us by our planner (Wild Sky Events) and booking her for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire process. Sophie and her husband Jordan are an amazing duo who work so well together and take the time to listen to and work with their clients. They definitely have my vote on the customer service aspect. On top of all that, they are AMAZING photographers. Sophie's website is not kidding when it describes her as a fine art photographer. I looked at so many photographers' portfolios, and Sophie, by far, has the most artistic and tasteful displays, and a knack for great lighting that is incomparable. My now-husband and I are some of the least photogenic people around (you know that frozen omg-there's-a-camera in my face expression--that's both of us) and our photos still turned out amazing. I can't say enough for Sophie and Jordan's photography skills and just how lovely of people they are. Make the right decision and book them for your wedding!

Sent on 02/24/2018