Boca Raton, FL 33434 Map · Phone number

fbd0c18744f1dc31 image
fbd0c18744f1dc31 image

10 Reviews for Something Blue Events & Consulting

Joanie · Married on 04/12/2014

I took my daughter on our first (and turns out ONLY) outing to start the hunt for her wedding dress. My friend Diane told me about Jessica. Said she was fabulous, said I HAD to go to see her. So, we did. She handled both my daughter and me perfectly. Lesley (the bride) was not sure how or where to start. Jessica spent a little while talking to her and figuring out who she was. Well, Jessica is a VERY good listener!!! At first you think, wow, she is young. I was expecting this because my friend told me. Then once you let Jessica do what she clearly does so well, the rest is just fun! Third dress...done! Tried on about about 6-7 I think. We knew we had it already though. Jessica sent a follow up email to both Lesley and me the next day (today). The amount of detail that she recalled from our visit is unbelievable!She was listening, actually listening to what Lesley wanted, how she felt about certain dresses, read our body language and the list goes on. If you are looking for "that" dress...go see Jessica. She is warm, kind, sharp, fun and fabulous!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Britney · Married on 03/30/2014

Jessica was very friendly and upbeat. She was a pleasure to work with and helped us tremendously.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Desiree · Married on 01/25/2014

Jessica from Bridal Couture of Boca was amazing!!! I ended up buying a dress she picked out. I was very confused with what I wanted when I came in, but she gave me helpful tips that helped me choose my dress! I can't wait to wear it!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2013