Los Angeles, CA 90043 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Something Blu Events

Something Blu is an innovative boutique company specializing in wedding and event planning. We create events with great attention to detail while giving each client a seamless experience. We are passionate about each event and have a shared desire to bring your dream day to life. Our service, energy, and organization will make your event a once in a lifetime experience.

There are so many details that go into planning an event, and should not be left up to just one person; they should be left up to a team of professionals. Each event is uniquely different and should be a reflection of you. Why not let Something Blu handle all of the details? From concept to completion let us turn ordinary into extraordinary!

Follow Something Blu Events on

8 Reviews for Something Blu Events

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Candace an excellent Event Planner. She took care of everything on my wedding day. I had absolutely no worries. She is very organized. She prompted me with items that I had to take care of, such as the marriage license. She went above and beyond with my requests. She found a flower wall that was reasonably priced. She was on time for meetings. The vendors she recommended were all great. Candace is worth more than she charges.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Crecia · Married on 07/09/2017

Words cannot express our gratitude for Something Blu Events. Our wedding was something out of a magazine. It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of Something Blu Events. The company made my ideas come to life. They were patient with me and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you don't think you don't need a wedding planner, think again. Something Blu Events is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had their help. They always made us feel as though they had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want Something Blu Events as your planner for your special day. I'm forever grateful and thankful for their services. Thank you XOXO

Sent on 12/10/2017

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,818.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,689.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Perfect Pix Photobooth
    Perfect Pix Photobooth Photo Booths

Something Blu Events goes above and beyond to make sure that your wedding is a day to remember!

• Musical Phunktions DJs
    Musical Phunktions DJs Wedding DJs

Candace of Somthing Blu Events is great to work with. Her events are always timely, appropriate to the couple and she works with only the best vendors. Great communication!

• Los Angeles, California, 90043 See on map