909 E 5th Street, Arlington, WA 98223 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Solie Designs

My love of photography started in high school. Photography class was by far my favorite class. I love that photography gives me the opportunity to document a unique relationship through beautiful photos. I feel so blessed to get to do something I love while creating images that will be cherished for years to come. I think my customers appreciate that I'm easygoing, fun, & I really go out of my way for all my clients. Not many people get to do what they truly love and I feel so lucky to call myself a Photographer & try to make the experience for you be just as special as my job.

I currently have been doing Wedding Photography all over the Pacific North West, & THE WORLD. I would love to here from you, and get to be apart of your special day.

Follow Solie Designs on

2o1a0660

• Real Weddings 25

4 Reviews for Solie Designs

Kylie · Married on 06/25/2017

Solie Designs is THE BEST! Not only were our photos more incredible than I even could have dreamed of, Brit made sure our day was perfect! She went so above and beyond to make sure everything was running smoothly and timely, and that we still got every photo we could ever hope for from our day. The day after the wedding, my husband and I were regretting not hiring a videographer but as soon as we got our pictures back, we both agreed we didn't need a videographer! Brit is so talented that when you look at our photos, it shows all of the love and happiness that we would have had in a video! Seriously, she is the best!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Kristin Michalenko

Kristin · Married on 09/17/2016

Brit with Solie Designs so incredibly creative making her photos amazing! So happy with our wedding photos that we have found our family photographer for life!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Brit, who runs Solie Designs, is very professional and makes sure to take care of all of your needs and requests. She has a great eye for design and color. That is why I chose to hire her as my wedding Photographer and flower person. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Solie Designs Pricing

Solie Designs Price Rates

Solie Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings