Nearby Vendors to Consider

Event & Film Productions

Solano 888 Productions is a special event and film production company based in Los Angeles, CA managed by Jonah Solano. We specialize in weddings, birthdays, debuts, Quinceañera, and other social events.

Services Offered: Full Coordination, Partial Coordination & On-the-Day Coordination, Photo and Video Services, Event Styling, Flowers, Invitations, Choreography, DJ & Sounds, Cakes, Catering, etc.

Years of Event Experience: 10 Years
No. of Events Managed: 300

Availability: By Appointment Only.
Phone Number: 1(888) 797-9998

Categories: Event Planner, Wedding Planner, Party Planner, Wedding Coordinator, Event Coordinator, Wedding Videographer, Wedding Cinematographer, Wedding Photographer in Los Angeles, CA.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Orange County

9 Reviews for SOLANO 888 PRODUCTIONS

This review is for videography only-

My husband and I found Jonah and 888 productions after seeing a same day edit video shown during our friends’ wedding reception. Our mind was blown. This was the first time we have ever seen/heard/experienced a same day edit video and knew pretty much at that time that a same day edit was a ‘must-have’ for our future wedding.

During our wedding planning process, we binge-watched what seems to be hours of videos from several different vendors and 888 productions was the clear winner. All of 888 production’s videos had the same consistency of excellent quality, detailed shots, and personal touches paired with perfect music selections. We hired 888 productions for to create a same day edit video as well as a cinematic feature film.

On the day of the wedding, the Same Day Edit video she created exceeded my already high expectations. Simply put, Jonah is an artistic genius. While I did not give her a heads up of any decorations, location of bridal pictures, or really any special plans, she was able to go with the flow and pick up on every single detail. The video had the perfect mix of incorporating our personal letters/vows, our first look, sped up/slowed down in all the right times completely in sync with the music. I could go on and on, but it’s probably best to just check out the video and arrive at your own opinion.

If Jonah can create this amazing same day edit in a matter of hours to wow everyone at the reception, I cannot wait to see the final cinematic feature film! Guests at my wedding still bring up how the SDE video was one of the highlights of the wedding for them. Even guests that didn’t attend the wedding were confused/impressed as to how anyone was able to create and post a wedding video less than 24 hours after the wedding.

Bottom Line: Book 888 Productions, follow all of her instructions, and trust her professional judgement! You will not regret it :)

Profile Picture Serena, 8/12/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

I want to send you the BIGGEST thank you ever for allllll Jonah and Nancy's hard work and effort on our big day. We are so grateful for their support and just making the whole process smooth. She created a music video that was an absolute hit in such a high quality way. I am happy to recommend anyone to use their services as they put everything together, including a beautiful event styling that brought our reception to life!!! Their service every step of the way worked with exactly what we wanted. It was BEAUTIFUL. And I can't say enough great things. So thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 7/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

For our wedding at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel this past May, I was working with one of the top wedding planners in Orange County as well as with her 5-star vendors. Jonah Solano was not one of the videographers our planner referred us to, because Jonah is not a 5-star videographer. Jonah and her team are a 10-star crew.

I really count her as one of our most valuable vendors on our wedding day, and we feel so blessed that we found her to capture our special day.

Jonah's prices are unbeatable, and for the quality of service and work you receive, she could really be charging double or triple for the masterpiece you end up with in the end. She really loves what she does, she's a true artist, and that is really manifested in her work. In addition to my own wedding video footage, I have loved watching all of her work of other weddings because she really knows how to capture each and every unique couple and their theme.

Our package with Jonah included a "Love Story" video, which was put together about a month before our wedding, and was shown to our wedding reception guests right before our Same Day Edit. Our Same Day Edit was incredible and we could not stop receiving compliments from our guests on how beautiful and awesome our video footage was that they saw at the wedding. In a matter of an hour in between the cocktail hour and dinner service, Jonah was able to pull together footage from our day to show to our guests during dinner service at our reception.

Every masterpiece she has put together for us -- our "love story," 2 same-day edit versions, our final feature film, and the general footage she captured, has provoked tears.

I can't recommend Jonah, her company, and their services enough to anyone searching for a masterful videographer, a visionary, and an honest, professional vendor.

We love you, Jonah!!

Thank you, Solano 888 productions, for allowing us to remember our wedding day exactly how we saw and experienced it forever!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews

Photos & Videos

7 Photos

Solano 888 Weddings

7 Photos

I love love love working with Solano 888 Productions! Jonah and her crew take always take great care of me and I am just a fellow vendor! They know their job and do it very well. I have never been bombarded with demands like some event coordinators like to do sometimes. I really like that trust factor we have so I never feel like Big Brother is watching me, which can be difficlult when I am trying to give my best for the client. I highly recommend them to fellow vendors and clients alike, a real joy to work with!

We worked with Jonah and her team from 888 Solano productions and were thrilled at how well they get things done; smooth and effortlessly (as it appears!). They worked very well with all the vendors and met all the needs of the Bride and Groom (from what we can tell). We are wedding photographers and were shock to find our clients' original wedding planner cancelled on the Bride and Groom 1 week before the wedding! Solano 888 came to the rescue and pulled off a super detailed oriented wedding with 1 week of planning. This was an extremely well planned out wedding; and executed perfectly. Great job Solano! Maybe it was faith that the original planner cancelled, because we don't think anyone could have done a better job than you guys!

278 S Oakford Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90022   See On Map