916 Whalley Ave, New Haven, CT 06515 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Soho Hair Group and Day Spa

Soho Hair Group and Day Spa is a premier hair and makeup artistry company in New Haven, Connecticut. Since 1981, the salon has been providing clients with full body pampering services in preparation for the wedding day. Bridal Coordinator Colleen works closely with brides in choosing the perfect hair stylist and makeup artist who will achieve their desired wedding look. Both large and intimate bridal parties are welcome to enjoy a relaxing and customized beauty experience at Soho Hair Group and Day Spa.

Soho Hair Group and Day Spa offers hairstyling and makeup application for weddings and other special events. Upon arrival to the salon, clients will be greeted by Colleen and lead to a private Bridal Room where the glam session will take place. The team of stylists offer a variety of hair services, including cut and coloring, keratin treatments, perms, extensions, relaxers, and styling. Additional beauty services offered include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

1 User photo

Soho Hair Group and Day Spa 1
  • BoudreauToBe

Mary · Married on 07/20/2018

This was hands-down, the best beauty experience of my life. Colleen was so helpful and patient with me during the entire process, and answered all of my questions. Pricing is comparable to other salons/traveling groups, but the service is above and beyond. The stylists came to our house and did hair and makeup for myself (bride), three bridesmaids, one fussy flower girl, and both of our moms. Everyone was soooo happy with they way they looked, and the makeup and hair lasted all night! The girls were so sweet and efficient and I felt like I was in great hands. Thank you SOHO!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Megan · Married on 07/24/2010

I went in for my bridal consultation having no idea what I wanted besides an updo (necessary for a July wedding with an outdoor reception!) My stylist saw my dress and asked me some questions about the tone of the wedding. The first style she tried was the one, I didn’t need to see anything else! SoHo’s salon and its employees made me feel very comfortable - I don’t really consider myself a high maintenance girl who gets done up very much, and they struck just the right balance, making me feel pampered without being too extravagant for my taste. My hair and makeup looked just as good at midnight as they had when they were first done hours earlier - not an easy feat on a 90 degree day! In addition to their bridal services I’ve also come to the salon for body waxing and regular hair services and have had nothing but the best of experiences.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Maria · Married on 06/16/2018

4.2

Colleen was a wonderful coordinator, she put me at ease in planning hair and makeup appointments for our wedding day. Brittney, my hairstylist, was so sweet and fun to work with. I had a great trial and day of experience with her. She styled my hair exactly the way I wanted and my hairpiece stayed in place all day and night! My make-up artist, Tatiana, was also excellent and very professional. She helped me find the perfect lip color and gave me the soft romantic look I was going for. I would rate Soho 5 stars, however I felt my bridal party didn't receive the same quality of service that I did. But on a positive note, Soho helped me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day.

Soho Hair Group and Day Spa 2
    Sent on 08/08/2018

Soho Hair Group and Day Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 55.00
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 55.00
    $ 10.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Salon
    Spa
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Electrolysis
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Soho Hair Group and Day Spa 1
    Perfect Gift for your Groom
    While you bask in the enjoyment of your special day, don't forget your groom! Our customized Men's Day at the Spa is the perfect way for your groom to spend the day!Choose between a full body massage or signature Soho facial, a customized brow shaping, men's manicure, and cut and style with our talented Associate Stylists. Please contact our Bridal Coordinator Colleen to book.
  • Soho Hair Group and Day Spa 2
    Bridal Party Discount
    Customize your bridal party of 4 or more with our Bridal Coordinator Colleen, and receive all the special attention you deserve as well as 10% off your service total.

• 916 Whalley Ave New Haven, CT, 06515 See on map