218 Queen Street, Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About All Dolled Up

A bridal style is something unique to you and your vision for how you would like to look on your big day! And there is nothing more that we love than glamming up a group of dolls for a wedding. On the day of your wedding we take 45 minutes to an hour for application. As far as makeup, this is practically a head to toe application, because not only will I apply to your face, neck, and décolletage, but also to your arms, shoulders, and legs with a non-transferable product to ensure an allover bridal glow. The prices for makeup include the addition of lashes, which we think is a must for that extra special detail. We carry many different lengths and shapes to insure your comfort and need. Our stylist is here and ready to discuss what you want your hair to portray. Every bride has a feel or theme to her wedding, and remember, all this comes into play. The dress style might mean your hair is more romantic vs contemporary, or up instead of down. We take all this into consideration to insure you feel like the most amazing version of yourself.

After consulting with the Bride, about 30-45 minutes is needed per person, for your wedding parties' makeup application, and about 45-60 minutes for their hair. To ensure a cohesive look in all of your pictures, it's important each person in the party looks just a fabulous as the others. Everyone is a key ingredient to making your wedding day dreams a reality so we take the time to make sure everyone is dolled up to perfection. Pictures taken today are your forever photos, so in fact, having everyone look cohesive and happy is bridal insurance.

Trials are suggested and encouraged. This meeting could possibly be more important than our wedding day for many reasons. Here is where we discuss likes and dislikes, wants and needs. We suggest you bring in photo's or "pinned" looks so that we may better understand what you are looking for. Also bring with you any lovely details you will want to accessorize with, including veil or pins. After seeing your ideas we may have some ideas on how to make that look possible, but it is nice to start on the same page. We will preform the trials at the salon, unless you need otherwise.

sassymouth snowwhite 185

All Dolled Up 6
All Dolled Up 7

Sophie · Married on 09/14/2019

September Wedding

Jenn and Tasha did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. They are both masters of their trades. I could not have asked for a better duo. They got 6 of us girls done with time to spare and everyone looked beautiful. They are very efficient and listen to what everyone wanted as far as their look they were going for. I received so many compliments about my hair and makeup. I would 100% recommend All Dolled Up. They will make you feel absolutely beautiful on your wedding day!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Michaela · Married on 09/08/2019

best hair and MU for a wedding ive experienced

I do not have enough words to explain how FREAKING TALENTED Tash and Jen are. My hair and makeup (and all of the wedding party's) were perfect. I had so many people complimenting me on hair/MU and what a great job they did. They worked quickly and efficiently. Jen is an AMAZING MUA, the work she does (she has done my make up three times now) is incredible. She has everything you could ever imagine and tailors your look to make it perfect for your face shape, eye color, hair, etc. And it stayed perfect through the entire day, including 4 hours of dancing non stop. Tash is an experienced hair stylist. When I saw her work on instagram i immediately knew I wanted her to do my hair for my wedding. I hardly had to show her a picture; I just explained what I wanted it and she did it 100% spot on and perfect. After my hair trial, I actually made her my regular hair dresser!! That is how great she was. If you want to look fabulous and flawless on your wedding day, you cannot go wrong with choosing All Dolled Up.

Sent on 09/19/2019
    All Dolled Up 8
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful!

Jen and Carly made all of us look and feel so completely beautiful. They did the hair and makeup for my entire bridal party, including the hair for my little flowers girls. They were so patient and kind and started off our day in the best possible way.
    I had gone about two months earlier to their salon for my trial, and they made sure I left satisfied and comfortable with my look. My bridesmaids were all so happy and beautiful!
    Most importantly, our hair and makeup lasted all day and night!!! I cried sooooo many happy tears on my wedding day, I danced my butt off, sweat, and laughed and everything you can imagine. And when I got back to the hotel at 1 in the morning, everything still looked as perfect as it did for the ceremony. Jen and Carly are miracle workers! They really are artists and I am so grateful for having worked with them!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    All Dolled Up 9
    All Dolled Up 10
    All Dolled Up 11
    All Dolled Up 12
    All Dolled Up 13
    All Dolled Up 14

All Dolled Up FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes