All Dolled Up

Southington, CT View map

A bridal style is something unique to you and your vision for how you would like to look on your big day! And there is nothing more that we love than glamming up a group of dolls for a wedding. On the day of your wedding we take 45 minutes to an hour for application. As far as makeup, this is practically a head to toe application, because not only will I apply to your face, neck, and décolletage, but also to your arms, shoulders, and legs with a non-transferable product to ensure an allover bridal glow. The prices for makeup include the addition of lashes, which we think is a must for that extra special detail. We carry many different lengths and shapes to insure your comfort and need. Our stylist is here and ready to discuss what you want your hair to portray. Every bride has a feel or theme to her wedding, and remember, all this comes into play. The dress style might mean your hair is more romantic vs contemporary, or up instead of down. We take all this into consideration to insure you feel like the most amazing version of yourself.

After consulting with the Bride, about 30-45 minutes is needed per person, for your wedding parties' makeup application, and about 45-60 minutes for their hair. To ensure a cohesive look in all of your pictures, it's important each person in the party looks just a fabulous as the others. Everyone is a key ingredient to making your wedding day dreams a reality so we take the time to make sure everyone is dolled up to perfection. Pictures taken today are your forever photos, so in fact, having everyone look cohesive and happy is bridal insurance.

Trials are suggested and encouraged. This meeting could possibly be more important than our wedding day for many reasons. Here is where we discuss likes and dislikes, wants and needs. We suggest you bring in photo's or "pinned" looks so that we may better understand what you are looking for. Also bring with you any lovely details you will want to accessorize with, including veil or pins. After seeing your ideas we may have some ideas on how to make that look possible, but it is nice to start on the same page. We will preform the trials at the salon, unless you need otherwise.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Morgan
    Morgan Married on 10/24/2021

The Best Glam Team!

I used All Dolled Up for my October 2021 wedding and cannot rave enough about their services. From the beginning they have been professional, but also make you feel like you're an old friend. The bridal trial was so much fun and everyone there is so talented! I had the pleasure of having Jen and Carly for makeup and hair on my big day. They took their time to ensure that every one of my bridesmaids felt their best and they helped me to stay calm and get excited for the day! I got so many compliments on how my hair and makeup looked and felt so confident with the additional glam! I cannot recommend All Dolled Up enough. Thank you dolls for contributing to my big day!
  • Melissa
    Melissa F. Married on 10/22/2021

Loved and grateful

My experience was amazing! Jen and Carly made me feel like an absolute beauty. I couldn't have asked for a better duo and my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and makeup as well. I loved how personal and intimate they made the experience feel and I am so grateful for having them be a part of my day. Would 10/10 get married again to use them all over haha!
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 07/24/2021

True artistry!

I cannot say enough good things about Jen & her team at the dollhouse. Having a courthouse ceremony in 2020 and full wedding in 2021, Jen and Carly were there for each event, absolutely nailing the look I wanted. Jen knew I wasn’t a big makeup wearer and gave me such a clean, enhanced, and beautiful look for both days. Carly was able to take the 5 different photos I shared with her and morph them into a different look for each event.

The calming presence Jen has was exactly what I needed. She kept me focused and centered, despite it being 6am. Each of my friends looked beautiful. Jen and Carly are true artists and I’m so grateful for them to be able to capture the beauty of me and my husbands story!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andrea & Stanley
    29 photos · 09/01/2018

218 Queen Street Southington, 06489
Location of (All Dolled Up)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding