Sofia Bella Bridal

Torrance, CA View map

COVID UPDATE -- Hello Brides! We’re open for in-person apppintments. We are following the L.A. County guidelines that include:

• If you have COVID symptoms or feel ill, please book a virtual appointment.
  • Please wear a mask inside the store.
  • Upon entering, please use our provided hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water in the restroom.
  • Please bring a maximum of two guests.
  • All of our items are available for curbside pickup or delivery.

Please call us at 424-271-7817 or email us at hello@sofiabellabridal.com to make an appointment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Cindy and Glen

Beautiful gowns for today’s bride

Sofia Bella Bridal was founded on the notion “Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale.”

Our stylists love to go above and beyond to help our brides achieve their dream wedding dress and strive to make the process magical! Sofia Bella is a boutique that carries affordable customizable gowns and off-the-rack gowns you may take home on the same day.

Most gowns range from $800 to $3,000. A few are a little less and a few a little more!

Come let us spoil you and begin your happily ever after!

We are also proud to be a woman-owned and veteran-owned business.

Location and hours:

Sofia Bella is located at 1614 Cabrillo Avenue in Torrance, CA. On Monday and Tuesday, we are by appointment only. We're open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
    Joanne M. Married on 10/08/2021

What a fun bridal salon!!!

My daughter and I had a great time with the Sofia Bella team. Lita and Valerie made us feel like old friends. My daughter found a beautiful dress and veil to go with it. I'll be back for my mother-of-the bride dress. ;)

Sofia Bella Bridal's reply:

Thank you Joanne! It was a pleasure to work with you and your daughter to find the dream dress. Best wishes and we wish you all the happiness.
  • Stephagood
    Stephanie G. Married on 07/31/2021

Professional

I tried on several dresses at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic and I was able to say yes to the dress during my first visit. All of my guests told me how beautiful I looked in my dress on my wedding night on July 31. I am so glad I went to Sofia Bella Bridal and bought my dress there!

Sofia Bella Bridal's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! We're honored to have helped you find your dream dress. We wish you all the happiness!
  • Michelle
    Michelle K. Married on 05/02/2021

Best bridal shop and very good quality dresses

I had such a great experience when visiting this dress shop. I had been searching for the perfect dress and found it at Sofia bella bridal. The employees were very professional and actually listened to what I was looking for. They made me feel comfortable and I walked away with my wedding dress!! The prices are very reasonable as well

Sofia Bella Bridal's reply:

Thank you Michelle! We loved working with you to find your dream dress. All of us at Sofia Bella wish you all the happiness!

Deals

Sofia Bella Bridal 1
Exclusive

address Torrance, CA, 90501

Wednesday through Saturday 10am - 5pm Sunday 11am-3pm By appointment on Monday and Tuesday
Location of (Sofia Bella Bridal)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding