Socialite Events

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
$2,200 Package Price

$2,200 Package Price

Socialite Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company based out of Orlando, Florida. For over 20 years, owners Stephanie and Brittany have had the pleasure of curating special occasions throughout Tampa Bay and beyond. From intimate micro weddings to grand-scale celebrations, they look forward to bringing your unique vision to life together with their esteemed team.

From full and partial planning to day-of coordination and event design, Socialite Events can do it all. The dedicated team brings enthusiasm, creativity, and attention to detail to every wedding journey. A snapshot of services provided includes virtual and in-person consultations, venue walk-throughs, timelines, vendor coordination, and on-site management. You can connect with Stephanie and Brittany today and begin planning your dream day, your way.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Deals

Team

Stephanie Green
Stephanie Green
Owner, Lead Planner + Design

Hi! I'm the Owner + Lead Designer at Socialite Events. I've been in the event planning industry for the last 15 years and love designing and planning events. I started Socialite Events as I'm passionate about couples enjoying their planning process and wedding day. It shouldn't be stressful for the couple or their family and friends. It truly should be the happiest day of your life. My favorite moment at any wedding is when the bride takes her first step down the aisle. It's such an emotional moment, the moment everyone waits for, and it takes my breath away every single time!

Orlando, Florida Orlando, FL, 32812
Location of (Socialite Events)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding