Sobi Qazi

Stafford, TX View map

Lion and Lamb Event Services' purpose is to help clients with a timeline to get them results in an innovative way. This is achieved by offering meticulous attention to their needs. Lion and Lamb is there to provide our clients the best and valued solutions and services available in the industry.

Lion and Lamb Event Services will offer quality selected and top-notch vendors at competitive prices, resulting in total customer satisfaction. We find useful networking organizations in the wedding industry to innovatively build our experience.

Lion and Lamb Event Services is committed to providing a professional and friendly working environment that encourages and rewards creativity, insight, teamwork, and passion.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

2,500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

4,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7
  • User1746279 2+ years ago
    Of all the many decisions we made for our wedding, choosing Lion & Lamb Events turned out to easily be one of the best choices we made! My groom and I had to plan a wedding in Houston while living in Chicago and we really couldn’t have done it without Sobi Qazi and the Lion & Lamb crew. Having to plan from a different city, let alone a different state, can be extremely stressful and I was really looking for someone reliable and very well-organized. I had heard horror stories about some friends’ wedding planners, so I was very thankful to know that I could reach Sobi easily anytime, from the beginning of the process until the very end. Also being out of town, we put a lot of trust in Sobi to find vendors for our wedding. She has great contacts and relationships with the best vendors, so she was able to help us put together an amazing group that worked with each other seamlessly. Sobi also organized it so that we could really maximize our time with our vendors during our visits to Houston. She even offered to go to meetings on our behalf when we couldn’t be there which was so helpful. As an added bonus, Sobi has a natural sense of style and great design aesthetic that really made her weddings stand out to us when we were first researching planners. I also really appreciated that she was honest and gave us advice on when to save and when to splurge, so that we didn’t unnecessarily waste our money. I think the best thing of all was that we were able to truly relax and enjoy our wedding, and spend time with our guests. Many guests commented on how Sobi, Amy and the L&L crew were all over the wedding venue taking care of everything, and they even brought my groom and me food and drinks. The whole wedding ran smoothly and turned out better than we imagined! Several guests even told us after that it was the best wedding they've been to. I will highly recommend Lion & Lamb Events to any family and friends who will be getting married!
    Britney Married on 03/08/2014
    Amy and Sobi are the best! They make wedding planning so easy and ease the stress. Our two ceremony day was executed flawlessly and our families did not have to worry about a thing but enjoying themselves. Go with Lion and Lamb for a well planned and beautiful wedding!
  • Z
    Zareen Married on 01/03/2014
    Hiring Sobi and Amy from Lion and Lamb was the best money spent on the wedding! For the day of, I only concerned myself with relaxing and looking pretty. Sobi took care of the rest! She executed my vision perfectly from working with the hotel, decor, caterers, photographer, videography, and more. She has excellent working relationships with multiple vendors which allows for better pricing and accountability. I learned quickly that without someone to organize and execute your vision, all the money spent on everything else is wasted.

Being Pakistani, it's not that common to have a wedding planner, and I have no idea why! I was big on having an on time, very organized, non hectic wedding. Pretty much unlike any other desi wedding. Sobi made this happen. She kept to the schedule, politely informed guests to take their seats (and stay in them!), and worked with the vendors to make sure things went perfectly. She also speaks Urdu fluently, which helps with the aunties and uncles. My parents and family loved having them! I felt like Amy and Sobi where my eyes and ears while I was on stage, helpless to control things. They always came through, they even made sure we ate and had plenty of diet coke :). I was hesitant to hire a planner at first, but I'm so glad I went with Sobi! You won't be sorry!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pixel Studio Productions Pixel Studio Productions Wedding Videographers

They are very professional, knowledgeable, and great at what they do!

Trendy Touches Trendy Touches Photo Booths

We had a great experience working with Sobi. Looking forward to working together again!

12999 Murphy Road Suite N-10 Stafford, 77477
Location of (Sobi Qazi)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding