5811 Memorial Hwy Suite 107, Tampa, FL 33615 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Snapshoot Photobooth

Snapshoot Photobooth is Tampa Florida's Premier Photo Booth Rental. We include everything NO EXTRA charges and we'll match any comparable price. Our booths are simply elegant, light weight and compact, and what that means to you is that we provide the most affordable photo booth rental for all your special events. The genuine photo booth serving all of Tampa Bay from Sarasota to Lakeland to Brooksville.

Let our photo booth be the ice breaker that kicks your party or event up to the next level and gets everyone laughing. Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Fundraisers, Corporate Events, Sweet Sixteen to Fabulous Fifty Parties and so much more! As soon as your guests go through the photo booth once, the fun begins! Everyone will truly have a blast, with unlimited picture taking, most guests go through several times. What an incredible way to create the best memories imaginable.

All Amenities Included! No Surprises No Extra Charges! Keep It Simple ~ We Bring The Fun!

The Snapshoot Photoboth has become a feature for wedding receptions. It's a large,state of the art, photo booth, not just a tent or a drape with a camera.

10 Amazing Reasons to Choose Us!

1) Our Photo booths come with all amenities at NO EXTRA CHARGE, just one rate. This includes:

2) Unlimited photo booth sessions

3) Unlimited photo strips for every guest in every picture as well as other goodies

4) Custom logo on each photo strip designed especially for your day

5) Two attendants provided to go along with every photo booth rental package we offer.

a) One attendant helps your guests get the best and funniest pictures

b) One attendant helps with scrapbooking your guests memories to take with them.

6) Awesome props provided with each rental photo booth package for those funny shots (see our website gallery).

7) Every package includes an online password protected gallery for free downloads of all the pictures.

8) Deluxe scrapbook of all photo strips of your guests and their special comments just for you. (choose from many styles and colors

9) CD of all pictures taken at your event.

10) And much more!

All of this and more is included in one package price. NO EXTRA CHARGES!

Please call us today for a free consultation with no obligation. It would be our pleasure to serve you.

History: Established in 2008.

We started small back in 2008, but with hard work and an honest, customer oriented approach to the business model we began to turn a huge corner just 2 years later. We're now doing hundreds of event a year and expect things to just get better and better.

We love the industry and we love what we do and that same attitude is clearly seen in our energy at every event!

Follow Snapshoot Photobooth on
booth small
20120527181351800

75 Reviews for Snapshoot Photobooth

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Best people to deal with. The booth was beautiful. The attendants were friendly and so great. The props are high quality and fun. Unlimited photo strips. The booth was a huge hit at the wedding. I would recommend this company to anyone having an event. Top notch.

Tiffany · Married on 04/13/2018

I saw Snapshoot at a bridal show when I was first planning my wedding! I loved their set up and the sample pictures I was able to get that day! I was even more impressed the day of my wedding! All of my guests absolutely loved that they ALL could fit in the Photo Booth and that the props were amazing! They also loved that not only did my husband and I get everyone's photos but every single person in the picture got one too! The package I went with also included a book that my guests could sign and put their pictures in, it was absolutely beautiful! One of the attendants sat there drawing throughout my entire wedding putting beautiful flowers and designs over each and every page that was used. It was such a personal and amazing touch!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Snapshoot Photobooth 1

Snapshoot Photobooth's reply:

Tiffany, Thank you for your kind words. So glad that we were able to help make your big day memorable. All the best in the coming years. The Snapshoot Photobooth Team

Snapshoot Photobooth FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Photobooth
  • What photobooth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Wentworth Golf Club Country Club Weddings

What a fun favor to have for your guests, and Snapshoot has great options and talented people to make sure this is a perfect feature for your day!

• 5811 Memorial Hwy, Suite 107 Tampa, FL 33615 See on map
    813-501-7627 (Phone number)
    727-697-7627 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm