Snapshoot Photobooth Reviews

78 Reviews for Snapshoot Photobooth

Snapshoot Photobooth 1
Snapshoot Photobooth 2

Brankica Blazenovic · Married on 11/18/2018

Our guests raved about our photo booth! Definitely worth the money!

We got SO many comments from our guests that they LOVED our photo booth! It was such a fun experience for everyone. One couple that is planning a wedding also told us that the experience at our wedding made them decide they want a photo booth at their wedding too. We loved the way the guestbook turned out! The photo strips also double as wedding favors so we saved some money by not getting separate wedding favors. We also liked that there were two attendants there ready to help the guests at any time. Great experience, highly recommend!

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Great photobooth experience

Met Snapshoot at a wedding expo - so glad we booked through them. They had 2 attendants that managed the booth all night, provided great props, and made an AWESOME photo album with all of our guests' well wishes and snapshots. They even deconstructed part of the booth so a wedding guest in a motorized wheel chair could use the booth. We looked back at the album days after the wedding and it was awesome to relive experiences and see what the guests thought of the booth.

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2018

Awesome Photobooth!!!

Randall and Joyce were amazing!! Everything leading up to the wedding was very seamless as well, we got to work with Taylor, their graphic designer, to design our own logo for the photostrips. Our guests had such a good time in the PhotoBooth and the quality of the photos was top notch. We were so pleased with the way everything turned out. Randall and Joyce were very professional, but they were also lots of fun. At the end of the night we received our custom scrapbook with well wishes from the guests, which was really nice to have. My husband and I enjoyed looking through the scrapbook the next day. They also provided us with a CD of all the photos. We highly recommend Snapshoot Photobooth!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Snapshoot Photobooth 3

Snapshoot Photobooth's reply:

We appreciate your kind words and glad we could be a part of your big day. We'll let Randall and Joyce know how much you enjoyed their work.

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Best people to deal with. The booth was beautiful. The attendants were friendly and so great. The props are high quality and fun. Unlimited photo strips. The booth was a huge hit at the wedding. I would recommend this company to anyone having an event. Top notch.

Tiffany · Married on 04/13/2018

I saw Snapshoot at a bridal show when I was first planning my wedding! I loved their set up and the sample pictures I was able to get that day! I was even more impressed the day of my wedding! All of my guests absolutely loved that they ALL could fit in the Photo Booth and that the props were amazing! They also loved that not only did my husband and I get everyone's photos but every single person in the picture got one too! The package I went with also included a book that my guests could sign and put their pictures in, it was absolutely beautiful! One of the attendants sat there drawing throughout my entire wedding putting beautiful flowers and designs over each and every page that was used. It was such a personal and amazing touch!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Snapshoot Photobooth 4

Snapshoot Photobooth's reply:

Tiffany,

Thank you for your kind words. So glad that we were able to help make your big day memorable. All the best in the coming years.

The Snapshoot Photobooth Team
  • F

Francesca · Married on 03/05/2018

I am so glad we chose to do the photobooth at our wedding!! Everyone had a blast! The attendants were great! The scrapbook they provided gave us our wedding picture fix right away and they did a beautiful job on the drawings on each page with the pictures. I would definitely recommend Snapshoot! Thank you guys so much again!

Jeff · Married on 01/14/2018

Snapshoot was amazing! Everyone loved the photobooth and had fun with it throughout the night. The two attendants were very friendly and professional and I love the scrapbook that they put together for us. The props that they brought were fun and they even managed to squeeze all 8 of my groomsmen in the booth for some pictures. Impressive! I would pick them again and again!

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

SO easy to work with and everyone loved them! The custom photo album and photo logo turned out great.

• American Ninja Warrior - #SuperhumanNinja

Charles · Married on 08/12/2017

The only photobooth service you need to know of in the Tampa area, they did an incredible job at our wedding reception, providing 3 hours of services and 2 attendants that would assist with taking / printing photos. They provided delivery, setup, and take down of their machinery which was a plus, and all inclusive in their pricing. The best part, is that they created duplicates every time our guests went in for photos, and pasted these into a scrapbook throughout the night so our guests could sign them and we would have hard copies of all photos taken. Customer service at it's finest! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Best, Charles Kim
    NBC American Ninja Warrior

Vannesa · Married on 06/17/2017

This was the best thing we had at my wedding everyone loved Snapshoot

Jayme · Married on 06/17/2017

We loved having SnapShoot at our wedding! The attendants were so friendly and easy to work with. They were professional and helpful. They were easy to get in touch with and were very accommodating. We loved that every guest in the photo got a print out and a copy was added to our album that guests could sign. One attendant even added hand-drawn artwork that matched our wedding theme on each page! They had great props and all of our guests had a great time using the photobooth!

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2017

We were on the fence about getting a photobooth and are incredibly happy we decided to go with Snapshoot! Booking was super simple and they were very responsive to questions. The photobooth was a huge hit at the wedding! So many hilarious pictures! It's a totally different feel from the pictures our regular photographers took and I think it gives you a more candid look at the night. We used the scrapbook as our guestbook and it worked out really well. The attendants make nice designs on the pages and make sure people write a message with their photos. Overall, we were incredibly happy with the decision to use Snapshoot and would recommend them to anyone!

Kathy · Married on 03/18/2017

We are so happy we chose Snapshoot Photobooth for our wedding at the Rusty Pelican! The entire process from beginning to end was such a breeze with them! They were so kind and attentive to all questions that we had and were so easy to deal with, even though we were planning our wedding from Maine! The attendants were hilarious and really brought the fun with our booth, and our album looks absolutely stunning! At first, we were considering leaving the photobooth out, but we are so glad that we didn't. Everyone had so much fun with it, and it really made for such unique pictures that even the photographer wouldn't have been able to get! I would highly recommend this company to anyone planning a wedding in the Tampa Bay area :)

Mary · Married on 03/04/2017

Snapshoot was very easy and hassle free. All of our guests LOVED the Photo Booth! great company.

Nicole · Married on 02/06/2017

This was one of the best decisions I've made for my wedding they were on time and so personable with all my guests and the photo album came out amazing and they give it you right at the end of the night

Thao · Married on 01/07/2017

I wish I could give Snapshoot Photobooth more stars! Even before my wedding they were very patient with me and the communication was amazing. They made sure I got exactly what I wanted on the graphics for the photo strips even with the time crunch I had given them. My guests absolutely loved them! I got nonstop compliments on how great the staff was and how helpful they were. And the best part was that wegot a scrapbook with copies of our guests photos even before the night ended. Amazing company and wonderful service! I hope to use them again one day in the future. Thank you!

Snapshoot Photo Booth was a great addition to our wedding!! Everyone loved taking pics in the booth and thought it was really fun. The attendants were very friendly and nice and the props were great. They made our scrapbook onsite as people were taking pics and signing for us to take home that same night! I really loved that. We were even able to include a custom graphic my dad designed for our wedding at the bottom of each photo strip. Thanks so much for all the fun memories and for your excellent customer service!!

Affordable, responsive, and lots of great options!

Lexie · Married on 03/18/2016

Snapshoot Photobooth knocked it out of he park for our wedding this past March. It was a hit with all of our wedding guests...they can't. stop. talking. about. it!

Originally met the company at a local wedding show and booked them shortly after. What sold me was that everyone in the photo-booth was able to get a copy of their strip (some places only print 2 or 3 out), and how big the actual booth was (enough to fit quite a few ppl).

We picked the guestbook option and the 2 staff members helped our wedding guest take pictures and sign our book. It was amazing getting to see this at the end of the night.

I loved that we were able to customize the footer on our photo strip! Both staff members kept guests flowing in and out of their all night long! I only wish they had more props but that is such a minor issue.

Great price, great quality, great staff. I already know of some wedding guests who plan to use them for their next event!

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2016

A few weeks before our wedding, we decided to book Snapshoot Photobooths because we had a little extra in our budget and thought the pictures would be nice favors. Believe me when I say that now, I can't imagine our wedding without them!! This photobooth was, hands down, one of the major highlights of our day! To say our guests loved it is a serious understatement. The photobooth was busy the entire night! When a group goes in, they print one for each person in the group, and then they put an extra print into an album for you, where the guest can sign it (and you get to take it home that night!!!). So it doubled as favors and a guest book. They worked with us to create a design for the bottom of the strips, the attendants decorated every page in our album, and they bring tons of props. It really added a seriously fun vibe to our day and I'm SO HAPPY we booked with them!

Kim · Married on 02/12/2016

Snapshoot was the highlight of the wedding! I met the owner at a bridal show and on the spot she matched an offer I had from a competitor and threw in the green screen to sweeten the deal. They were easy to communicate with through out the process and our guests LOVED the booth. We selected the open booth option so we could get a bunch of people in one photo and it was definitely a good choice. I would recommend them to everyone, they are very professional and you get a signed scrapbook with every photo taken, and they have your guests write a comment next to them. It was sweet to see and gave us a lot of extra laughs. Thank you snapshoot, you were amazing!

Shelbie · Married on 01/23/2016

The photobooth was a HIT! Everyone loved it! This is definitely worth the money. The attendants were great and were helpful. We had a customized book with everyone's strips in - plus everyone got their own strips. It was such a great investment for the reception! They invest the time to make everything easy and customized just for you. You can design your own book and strip image. Great team and I would recommend them again. Thank you!

Kayla · Married on 10/17/2015

Snapshoot did exactly what I wanted - interacted with my guests and let everyone have a good time. The photobooth was a huge hit! Everyone loved it!

Brittany · Married on 07/04/2015

They were amazing! First, I saw them at a wedding show and got a quote. I waited a little long, but they still honored that original price, which was a steal. Then, they are quick to email, update, and check-in. I had most of the details ready to go less than a month after making a deposit. Finally, on the day of the wedding we had two amazing guys. They were friendly, helpful, and made sure that things ran smoothly. They put the guest book together and handed it to me that night! It was awesome! They added wonderful drawings around the pictures that really made everything pop and come to life. They really went above and beyond my wildest dreams. Everyone loved it!