Newport News, VA 23608 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

19 Reviews for Snackbar Jones

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2016

This band is amazing! Our wedding was in Northern Virginia and they drove up from Virginia Beach. Frank was very easy to get a hold of and work with, they were very professional, and our guests loved them! They have a wide playlist and played a few special requests as well. My husband and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a band in the DC area!

Kimberly · Married on 08/13/2016

Snackbar Jones played at our wedding at the Jersey Shore. They were very responsive and accommodating (they organized a fake first slow song that transitioned into a surprise choreographed flash mob dance with our college friends) and had great stage presence. We gave them a few song recommendations but told them to play whatever would keep the dance floor full, and they did! They also learned several new songs for our wedding and did a great job. Frank served as MC as well and did a great job with that. They play at a lot of college parties (that's how my husband knew about them), so I was worried about how they would transition into a wedding band, but I had nothing to worry about. They were amazing, and we got many compliments. Highly recommended!

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I have been to A LOT of weddings and based on those experiences, we always knew we wanted a wedding band. We worked with Sam Hill Entertainment based on the recommendation of several friends who had used the same management agency for their own wedding bands. Everyone at Sam Hill Entertainment and Frank with Snackbar Jones was so easy to work with, responsive, and accommodating to any ideas we had for our reception! Snackbar Jones is the BEST wedding band I have ever heard and I am so grateful they were at our wedding! We have still been getting rave reviews about them a few weeks out. They made our wedding reception extremely memorable! I think their tagline is something like "the wedding band your parents don't want you to have," however, both of our parents have all said were extremely glad that they were there for our reception!!

Award

Snackbar Jones FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System