19 Reviews for Snackbar Jones

Willing to Travel (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Lighting (1)

This band is amazing! Our wedding was in Northern Virginia and they drove up from Virginia Beach. Frank was very easy to get a hold of and work with, they were very professional, and our guests loved them! They have a wide playlist and played a few special requests as well. My husband and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a band in the DC area!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Snackbar Jones played at our wedding at the Jersey Shore. They were very responsive and accommodating (they organized a fake first slow song that transitioned into a surprise choreographed flash mob dance with our college friends) and had great stage presence. We gave them a few song recommendations but told them to play whatever would keep the dance floor full, and they did! They also learned several new songs for our wedding and did a great job. Frank served as MC as well and did a great job with that. They play at a lot of college parties (that's how my husband knew about them), so I was worried about how they would transition into a wedding band, but I had nothing to worry about. They were amazing, and we got many compliments. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/13/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I have been to A LOT of weddings and based on those experiences, we always knew we wanted a wedding band. We worked with Sam Hill Entertainment based on the recommendation of several friends who had used the same management agency for their own wedding bands. Everyone at Sam Hill Entertainment and Frank with Snackbar Jones was so easy to work with, responsive, and accommodating to any ideas we had for our reception! Snackbar Jones is the BEST wedding band I have ever heard and I am so grateful they were at our wedding! We have still been getting rave reviews about them a few weeks out. They made our wedding reception extremely memorable! I think their tagline is something like "the wedding band your parents don't want you to have," however, both of our parents have all said were extremely glad that they were there for our reception!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/24/15, 6 Reviews

Snackbar Jones Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

Gobo Projector
Projector
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I highly recommend this wedding professional to future brides!

Newport News, VA 23608   See On Map