Snackbar Jones

Newport News, VA View map

1 User photo

Sarah P. Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome band!

We heard about Snackbar Jones from our planner, and I'm so glad we chose them! Frank was responsive and open to all of our song requests. Our guests we up dancing all night and I had several people tell me they were one of the best wedding bands they've ever heard. We had a fun mix for everyone and they totally made the night memorable!
    Jennifer Married on 10/08/2016
    This band is amazing! Our wedding was in Northern Virginia and they drove up from Virginia Beach. Frank was very easy to get a hold of and work with, they were very professional, and our guests loved them! They have a wide playlist and played a few special requests as well. My husband and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a band in the DC area!
    Kimberly Married on 08/13/2016
    Snackbar Jones played at our wedding at the Jersey Shore. They were very responsive and accommodating (they organized a fake first slow song that transitioned into a surprise choreographed flash mob dance with our college friends) and had great stage presence. We gave them a few song recommendations but told them to play whatever would keep the dance floor full, and they did! They also learned several new songs for our wedding and did a great job. Frank served as MC as well and did a great job with that. They play at a lot of college parties (that's how my husband knew about them), so I was worried about how they would transition into a wedding band, but I had nothing to worry about. They were amazing, and we got many compliments. Highly recommended!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Matthew & Jessica
    35 photos · 04/11/2015

Newport News, 23608
Location of (Snackbar Jones)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding