462 Amston Rd, Colchester, CT 06415 Map · Phone number

SMS Photo 5
SMS Photo 6
SMS Photo 7

Brittany Madonia · Married on 05/18/2019

Light and Airy and Everything in Between!

A friend of mine referred me to Shannon to do my wedding photos and once I looked on her Instagram page, I knew I HAD to have her! Her pictures were exactly what I was hoping for: light and airy with poses that were not so "staged" and more natural. When my husband and I first met Shannon we booked on the spot. Not only are her photos captivating, but so is Shannon's personality. During our engagement shoot, Shannon made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and I knew this was a great way of knowing how our wedding day was going to be. Once we saw our engagement photos, my jaw DROPPED! I couldn't imagine what our wedding day photos would be like. I was totally blown away once I saw the pictures from our wedding day! I received SO many compliments on how our pictures came out that I have already told a few of my engaged friends to book with Shannon. We have pictures that will last us a lifetime that completely captured the essence and love of the day.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    SMS Photo 8
    SMS Photo 9
    SMS Photo 10
    SMS Photo 11
    SMS Photo 12

Ashlee · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding photographer

Shannon was absolutely amazing! From the second we met for our engagement shoot I knew she was the one for our wedding photos! She captured every moment and emotion between myself and my husband. She made was honest and genuine. Our wedding day photos were phenomenal I couldn’t be more grateful to have such picture perfect pictures! Shannon is truly the best and I would recommend without fail to anyone!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 09/21/2018

Perfection!

Shannon has an eye like no other! She is a creative and very talented photographer! She comes prepared for everything and anything, my dress ripped at my wedding and she whipped out a sewing kit to give to my mom!! She made me very relaxed and comfortable throughout my whole day! Highly recommend her, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/27/2019