441 Morton Ave., Butler, PA 16001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Smith Digital Video Productions

Smith Digital Video Productions is s wedding videography company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Since 2006 this husband and wife team has been capturing all of the moments that couples miss during their hectic day. They meet their clients' needs through video production, editing, photography, audio enhancements and more. They believe the sights and sounds of your wedding day are priceless, and they want to give you a beautiful video that you will treasure forever!

Smith Digital Video Productions provides many services to capture the memories from your rehearsal dinner all the way to the reception on your wedding day. These videography services include:

• Additional hours

Golf course wedding. Black & White mixed with color photo
Golf course wedding. Black & White mixed with color photo
Bride & Groom. Outdoor wedding. Black & White
Bride & Groom. Outdoor wedding. Black & White
Bride & Groom. Outdoor wedding.
Bride & Groom. Outdoor wedding.
img7399edit2
2e86b32dc1177b35 Shay and Luke

• Videos 3

7 Reviews for Smith Digital Video Productions

Pamela · Married on 04/14/2018

Kathy was professional and by far the best value we found. She got a lot of great video footage and yet was not intrusive at all. She worked well with the other vendors and was very personable and easy to get along with. We were able to meet once before the wedding and she was able to take that information and get everything done well. Within a week we had a dvd for ourselves and all of the bridal party and the parents. We also had a dvd with some extra's for us as well as the unedited footage. When we asked for the unedited audio she got that to us in record time as well. I cannot say enough about her work. The video was excellent and in the end was absolutely the best thing to have as I did not get to see the entrance of the bridesmaids and the entrance to the hall and now I can see it and see my groom before I came in. I absolutely recommend a videographer and Smith Digital Video Productions in particular.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2010

I wasn't even sure I wanted a videographer at our wedding, since I was trying to save money, but decided I might regret not having one, so I researched and found Smith Digital Video to be one of the most reasonable offers. I contacted Kathy and heard back from her right away; she was very good about communicating with me throughout the whole process. She was very professional and did an excellent job with our video. I was surprised to receive pictures on CDs as well as video, edited and unedited versions. It was a pleasure working with her and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/14/2011

Bridgette · Married on 10/03/2009

Because we spent alot of money on our photographer, we did not want to spend alot of money on a videographer. We were willing to sacrifice the bells and whistles for a good price. We hired this vendor only because she was the cheapest videographer by far; we had never heard of her before and found her card at a bridal store. However, We were SO HAPPY and SATISFIED with our final product! She surprised us with extra copies of our wedding dvd and included 3 cd's of pictures that she took as well! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2009

Smith Digital Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 799.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,299.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Hard Drive