Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 Map · Phone number

About Smirnov Weddings Philadelphia Photographer

With a solid editorial background, I provide a fresh outlook on wedding photography. I mix contemporary with lifestyle which results in portraits and candids that last forever.

Follow Smirnov Weddings Philadelphia Photographer on

gene28
gene29
gene01

10 Reviews for Smirnov Weddings Philadelphia Photographer

When were were looking for wedding photographers, my fiance and I knew what kind of style we were looking for, but we couldn't quite find anyone who could give us what we wanted. We asked around for recommendations, and Gene came very highly recommended to us by a co-worker and friend of mine.

Gene was absolutely the right choice for my husband and I. We wanted someone who could capture our personalities as well as the unique setting for our wedding (our ceremony was in the gardens of the Reading Public Museum and our reception was under the stars in the Planetarium). Gene and his assistant Charlie were both there for our wedding, and they made us feel relaxed and made us laugh quite a bit.

It's only been a few days since our wedding, and he has already uploaded some pictures to his blog. We have been so happy with Gene throughout the whole process - we would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Josh · Married on 05/26/2012

When a photographer gets married, who shoots his wedding? In my view, photographers are nerve-racking clients for other photographers, because they also live behind the lens and can see and articulate what normal clients often can't that makes a photo deeply moving and timeless. They are incredibly detail-oriented, picky, exacting and expect nothing less than perfection. They want the wedding photographer of photographers - the best of the best - and I believe that's Gene. He's incredibly amiable, creative and professional. I didn't have to wonder about my photography after hiring him. He took over and surpassed my expectations, which - being a photographer myself - were unimaginabley high.

If you want to employ the best dentist, you ask a dentist, "Where do you go to get your teeth cleaned?" If you want the best produce, you ask a farmer, "Where do you go shopping for food?" If you want the best wedding photographer, you ask a photographer, "Who would you choose to photograph your wedding?" I would hope they would all unequivocally respond, "SmirnovWeddings.com."

Sent on 07/30/2012

We thought they did an incredible job with the pictures and were a pleasure to work with. Some of the photos were truly memorable, and he showed what is meant by a professional photographer.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Award

Smirnov Weddings Philadelphia Photographer FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

• Renaissance Orchestra
    Renaissance Orchestra Wedding Bands

A great photographer does more than just take great photos . . .they take great care of your event and respect the memories that they are capturing. Smirnov is one of the best!

• Plymouth Meeting, 19462 See on map