New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About SlowMo Party Video Booth

You know what's always a hit? Photo booths at parties. You know what's always fun? Slow motion. You know what would be amazing? A slow-motion photo booth at a party!

We make events and parties more fun, exciting and memorable! SlowMO Party is not just a regular photo booth, it is an experience for everyone at YOUR party to become celebrities and stars! Not only that, it documents all the celebratory gestures and encouraged public displays of affection and confetti and wonderful time from your wedding/parties!

SlowMO Party is THE new party trend to have - an innovation of modern videography in high quality slow motion and guest entertainment in one! Slow motion photo booth in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Tri-state areas!

Check out our videos and contact us now for a quote!

http://www.slowmoparty.com or email us at slowmopartyinfo@gmail.com

Follow SlowMo Party Video Booth on

2013101921501

• Videos 1

28 Reviews for SlowMo Party Video Booth

Megan · Married on 11/11/2016

This was the best part of our wedding!! Our guests were so excited and surprised tthat it was a normal photobooth! The team was awesome to work with. I only wish I could get married again just to have them back!

Meredith · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved using SlowMo Party Video Booth! From the minute we started the process looking for a photo booth, Christie was very helpful! We have over fifty emails back and forth making sure everything we wanted was included. They made sure the process was very easy! The team the day of the wedding was more than amazing! My guests are still talking about the video booth a week later! It really adds a fun touch to any wedding. The props are so funny and you get to make a video of all the ones from the night so you can always remember it! I cannot say enough good things about SlowMo Party, they are amazing to work with and very nice! We are so happy we made the choice to go with them and you will not be disappointed! Thank you again to the crew, the whole night was amazing because of you guys!

Meghan · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about SlowMo Party, including Christie, Johnny and the rest of the team. The booth was such a nice and different way to capture our guests at our wedding and everyone had so much fun with it!

From the beginning, the team was easy to work with, accommodating to our requests and communicative of all details in advance of the big day. On site, Johnny and crew were so personable and respectful, allowing our guests to loosen up and capture some really great videos! We cannot stop laughing and smiling when we watch back such amazing moments.

If you're thinking about hiring SlowMo for your special event, do it! You'll be so happy you did. I cannot recommend them more!

Award

SlowMo Party Video Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• New York, 10013 See on map