4795 Vineland Ave. Suite E, North Hollywood, CA 91602 Map · Phone number

About Sky Flowers

At Sky Flowers, every bride and every wedding is treated with the utmost care and attention, insuring that the entire wedding process is a pleasant one from beginning to end. Under the creative direction of Olga and Lilit, a mother daughter team, Sky Flowers creates unique floral decor for weddings, large scale events, and upscale private parties. Sky Flowers has been featured on the hit HBO series Curb Your Enthusiasm, and their floral centerpieces have graced the tables for some of the most high profile people in the world, including the Dalai Lama himself. It is with complete passion and dedication that Olga and Lilit approach floral design. Their one of kind arrangements, coupled with exceptional customer care, insures that every event is a breathtaking success.

SkyPic8
SkyFlowerslogo
Skypartyspot2

7 Reviews for Sky Flowers

jessica · Married on 03/30/2017

Excellent service!!! Very creative as well!

Sent on 12/24/2016
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/17/2011

First off I should say that Lillit was amazing! She created the most gorgeous arrangements for my wedding. I had a simple arch on my gazebo at Castaway Restaurant in Burbank. Lilit made a beautiful design with rose petals going down the aisle and people keep saying how fantastic it looked. I changed my mind about my original design for center pieces and Lilit didn't miss a beat. She offered some great advice and made a beautiful centerpiece that consisted of a manzanita tree with delicate candles hanging in votive glasses.
    To be honest the flowers were our favorite part of the whole wedding....vendor wise. :) I have been to several other weddings and I am not trying to be biased but Sky Flowers provided the best arrangements I have ever seen. Their price is worth every penny, and they are not outrageous! If you want your wedding to be amazing I HIGHLY suggest you call and ask for Lilit. She is wonderful. Thank you Sky Flowers especially Lilit for providing the wedding flowers of my dreams!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Jade · Married on 11/07/2010

I found out about sky flowers through word of mouth. So happy I booked them for my wedding day. After interviewing over 10 florists, this was the one florist that really worked with our budget. Lilit and her mother were so accomodating to all of the last minute changes we made, they always said "no problem, we can do that" and they did an amazing job. For the budget we had on our flowers and if you saw what I had on my wedding day, you would think I spent a fortune, but no I didn't. The quality of the flowers on the day of, were all fresh, they had everything done on time, and did a great job with decor for ceremony and reception. I just wanted to cry (tears of joy of course) when I saw the outcome of the wedding flowers..I was so stressed on the day of, but when the florists walked in with the flowers, it just really warmed my heart at how beautiful they were. Thank you Olga and Lilit, you did a wonderful job.

Sent on 12/14/2010