Arnold, MO 63010 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About SjMacky Photography

I take a very personal approach when it comes to my clients. From the first initial meeting to the time the album is received, I am the person you'll be working with. I hold the initial AND final consult, do the epics, shoot the wedding, design the albums, upload the photos, etc…I believe that my clients hire me for MY time and MY talent and therefore I am in charge of taking care of them every step of the way. I don't think I could ever book a wedding and hire it out to someone else….I truly feel I have the best clients in the world and often stay in contact with many of them. It's because of my great relationship with my clients that my business gets more and more successful every year. I truly owe it all to them.

My philosophy on your wedding day photography is simple: your day SHOULD NOT be about your pictures, but rather your pictures should retell the story of what happened on your day. It's the little moments you miss…your closest family and friends getting emotional as you walk down the aisle, the way your mom looks at you as you dance with your dad, the enjoyment that your guests have while living it up at the party you have so tirelessly worked to plan over the last year…it's those things that I personally feel tell the story of your day. Anyone with a camera and a decent eye can take a "posed" photo, or randomly snap images thought out the day…but I feel it takes a true "natural ability" to be able to anticipate " moments" before they occur…moments that you experienced or that your family and friends did…those special moments that you will want to remember for a very long time…and I am so fortunate to have been blessed with that ability! I strive to capture these real moments at each and every wedding. It's not to say I don't do posed stuff…I do…I believe that documentation with portraiture is also an important part in telling your "story", but when it comes to the wedding party and bride and groom…we just have FUN and take photos as we go along and it's in that way that you end up with those real smiles…not the fake cheesy ones…that make the images so great! Plus I mean who doesn't want a kick ass ginormous wedding picture of themselves to hang up in the place you will eventually call home???

My goal in this business has been, is, and will forever be, to provide my clients with beautiful quality images that will take them back to how they were feeling right at that exact moment the image was captured.

Follow SjMacky Photography on

page1
blog100

22 Reviews for SjMacky Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

If there was higher than a 5 rating Sara would definitely get that! Sara is amazing and the work she does is beyond gorgeous!! Sara makes you feel comfortable and most the time you don't even realize she is there snapping away! We loved having Sara as our photographer and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to have an amazing memory of your day thru her pictures!!

Sent on 09/14/2011

Julie · Married on 05/06/2011

Sara does an awesome job! I love the candid shots. She is the best photographer that I have met. I found her after looking at a friends pictures and thought they were the best I've seen. I highly recommend SJMacky!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Amy · Married on 02/26/2011

There are no words to describe how much I love Sara and the photos she took for our epics and our wedding day. AMAZING!! She is so much fun to be around, you don't even realize she is taking your picture! And they all came out incredible!!

Sent on 03/08/2011

SjMacky Photography Pricing

SjMacky Photography Price Rates

SjMacky Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Arnold, 63010 See on map