3015 Salena St. Suite 102, Saint Louis, MO 63118 Map · Phone number

About Whitney Curtis Photography

It is my goal when documenting one of the most important events of your life to allow the wedding day to unfold naturally. This way I can capture all those spontaneous moments that make the day special and help me tell the unique story of your wedding day.

My style is deeply rooted in documentary photography. After graduating from the University of Missouri-Columbia with a degree in photojournalism, I spent seven years working as a staff photojournalist at daily newspapers in Kansas City, northern Utah and suburban Chicago. I am now a St. Louis-based freelance photographer, completing domestic and international assignments for a variety of editorial, corporate and non-profit clients in addition to photographing weddings. My work has appeared in publications such as The New York Times, Newsweek, The Washington Post and USA Today. I am a member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association, National Press Photographers Association and American Society of Media Photographers. My editorial portfolio can be viewed at www.whitneycurtis.com.

100116gioiahamlin411
176ffa4b1ee2b73f 1306268319414 101030janusmedlinwedding538
101030janusmedlinwedding538

11 Reviews for Whitney Curtis Photography

Amy · Married on 05/02/2014

My sister hired Whitney to be her wedding photographer, and after seeing the pictures I knew I wanted her to photograph my own wedding. From the first meeting, Whitney showed professionalism and a genuine interest in what my (now) husband and I found important and how to incorporate our own personalities through our photos. Whitney and her assistant did not disappoint on the day of our wedding - they were flexible and pleasant to work with, AND they beautifully captured not only the big moments, but the smaller moments that may have gone unseen. She has a great eye for detail. They also did a good job of getting a comprehensive collection of photos without being a distraction to the ceremony and reception. I am so happy with my photo collection from that day, and I owe it all to Whitney. Next time I need a professional photographer, I'll be calling her up.

Sent on 06/17/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Whitney. She always impressed us with her attentiveness and responsiveness leading up to the wedding day. She and her assistant seemed to be everywhere during the wedding day without being in the way. Our friends and family were blown away by our photos. Our wedding album turned out beautifully. Thank you Whitney for the wonderful memories you captured.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2013

Whitney was amazing! She was very professional, promt, and patient! We had some time constraints due to our venue and she was very flexibile and patient while we worked out the deatils. Our pictures are gorgeous! I am so happy with our choice to use Whitney. I would use her again in a heartbeat! She captured how beautiful I felt on the best day of my life! Thank you Whitney!!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Award

Whitney Curtis Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• 3015 Salena St. Suite 102 Saint Louis, 63118 See on map
    3146199099 (Phone number)
    3142609878 (Fax Number)
    Studio hours by appointment only.