Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,250
Availability Check your date

About Six Foot Photography

Hi there and welcome! I am Amber, owner of Six Foot Photography, a wedding photography business I started in Southern California, and moved to Raleigh, North Carolina in the summer of 2013.

I am a six foot tall girl who finally learned to embrace my height a few years ago when I realized it is something that makes me stand out (literally and figuratively). Most days you can find me on the couch, cuddling with my Husband and dog, #RebelBeasley, and binge watching Netflix! The way to my heart is through cookie dough and anything thats gold or glitters. Get me either one of those and we will be best friends forever.

I photograph the most amazzzing couples and am sooo lucky to call this my job! I am a recent Bride myself and just got married in March 2015 to the most amazing man. I understand what brides are going through and what they want in a photographer seeming how I just went through that myself!

If you're dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:

I am the youngest of 3 girls

I have never broken a bone

I played volleyball in college and miss it sooo much

My favorite meal is banana bread with peanut butter (don't knock it until you try it)

I LOVE odd numbers and hate even ones..I might have a little OCD about it and would only get married on a completely odd wedding date and can only set my alarm to odd times!

Still here? Let's connect! Head over to my contact page or email me directly at amber@sixfootphotography.com I cannot wait to hear from you!

Follow Six Foot Photography on

Six Foot Photography 3
Six Foot Photography 4

Claire Ott · Married on 06/15/2019

The Absolute Best

Words can't describe how happy I am with our experience with Amber as our wedding photographer! She made the entire process super easy- through engagement photos, bridal portraits and the wedding day. She has a way of easing your nerves and she gets the job done in an efficient amount of time. Amber's photo style is absolutely beautiful and magical (just look at her portfolio). I can't imagine having anyone else as our photographer and would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Six Foot Photography 5
  • shauna

shauna · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding favorite

Choosing a wedding photographer was one of my easiest decisions. Six foot photography was a referral from several different friends! After our first email I knew Amber was a perfect fit for our wedding. She is very responsive, professional and just all around great to work with. She not only did our photos, but was so helpful in helping me choose engagement photo location, makeup artist recommendations and answered several other questions I had! She was so great to work with on our wedding day and kept things organized and flowing so we were missing out on too much of the wedding. I was absolutely blown away when I saw our wedding photos. It brought me back to all the feels I had on my wedding day! So many of my friends and family commented that they were stunning and looked like they belonged in a magazine. Do yourself a favor and go check out her blog and then book her. You will not be let down!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Brianna · Married on 07/21/2018

I loveeee Six Foot Photography! My husband and I had Krista as our lead photographer for our July 21st wedding. I don't really like taking pictures of myself but she made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She was very professional, personable, down to earth, and has such a great personality and I think that is very important to have as a photographer. All the pictures came out so amazingly good! I highly recommend Six Foot Photography for any special occasion that you might have because they are worth it!

Sent on 08/06/2018