Contact us today at 480-648-0663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You're engaged! Wedding planning is quite a process! Whether your wedding day is in two years or two months, Sip and Twirl can help! We can answer your questions, recommend amazing vendors, offer family support, work with you to make your wedding gorgeous and even save you money! A boutique wedding planning agency with locations in Scottsdale and Honolulu, each of the Sip and Twirl planners limit services to a single wedding per weekend and commit to you our complete focus. Whether your wedding plans be intimate or grand, traditional or avante garde, you will find us knowledgeable, responsive and enthusiastic.
Other couples have also viewed
22 Reviews for Sip and Twirl
Recommended by 100% of couples
5 User photos
Amanda L. · Married on 10/19/2019
AMAZING! Highly recommend!
We hired Sip and Twirl on the recommendation of our wedding venue and it was THE BEST decision we made in regards to our wedding. Kate did a spectacular job planning our wedding at Mountain Shadows in October. From preliminary conversations ten months before the wedding, through the day of the event, Kate went above and beyond, taking care of all details of wedding planning/coordinating. She planned and orchestrated all of the wedding events with all of our various vendors so that we could relax and fully enjoy the weekend.
Kate was extremely professional to work with, quickly responding to emails and proactively managing the wedding planning process. She was extremely generous with her time, and did everything from interfacing with vendors, helping us to come up with our vision for the wedding, and putting it all together on the day of. Kate’s experience was so helpful in navigating the various challenges of planning a wedding.
On the day of our wedding, she was an absolute magician. She was punctual, polished, organized, and absolutely unflappable throughout the evening. If anything went wrong or there were any challenges, we were completely unaware and she handled everything with tact. Having her there allowed us to feel entirely relaxed and truly enjoy the evening worry-free.
I cannot speak highly enough of Kate and Sip and Twirl’s service. She made planning our wedding a truly enjoyable experience, and we could not have done it without her. I, without any hesitation, highly recommend Kate and Sip and Twirl for any event planning needs!Sent on 01/05/2020
Jamie · Married on 05/13/2017
Hiring Laurie Tiffany & team will be the best dollars spent of any vendor in your wedding budget. I interviewed 8 coordinators who came recommended to me. I ended up hiring the team who I found on my own through google and immediately after talking to Laurie, could sense a level of attentiveness that was unparalleled to the others.Sent on 05/18/2017
First, you learn that the true value of hiring a good planner is how much stress you can offload from an overwhelmingly stressful process. Second, I can't stress how much the team's advice and vendor connections helped to optimize my budget. More importantly, I was saved from hours of researching for mediocre conclusions- a team with their rolodex and experience will always be savvier than a bride planning her first wedding.
Some more points:
- Veteran Experience is Invaluable: Every detail that we could not have imagined planning for was covered.
- Vendor Rolodex and Selection: They were an objective source of information (that saved me hours of more tortuous google searches), let me know exactly what was out in the market, expressed opinions on what they thought was valuable spending money on vs. what was not (without ever directly or passively pushing any of their recs on me)
- They have Style!: If you look on their website, the team has planned multiple types of weddings: Gardens, Estates, Airport Hangars, etc. They are up to speed on the latest trends in addition to knowing when to keep things classic
- Execution and Staying on Schedule: The Team understands what jobs need to be taken care of immediately, what you can fudge and get away with, and when to be stern to get something done.
- Responsiveness / Reliability: I couldn't leave without mentioning how incredibly hard the team works on your behalf, how responsive they are to every detail and question, and how reliable they are. Laurie was responding to questions late into some evenings which shows how dedicated they are once on board.
Hadas · Married on 04/02/2017
If you're debating booking a planner, DO IT. And book S & T. We did the month of, and honestly looking back we should've gone for the full package. Emily and Nicki were wonderful to work with, SO responsive even to late night texts. I never felt like I was bothering them. Everytime I talked to them i felt my stress go away a little bit, knowing that we were in such competent hands that even if I hadn't thought of something - they would figure it out. They even handled my mother and all of her ideas/concerns with such knowing care.Sent on 04/12/2017
They also take care of a lot of little details and just having them around to coordinate bodies/people is super helpful. Also so flexible - after the wedding they had no problem storing all of our extra stuff at the offices for a few days if we wanted.
Like others say - one of the best decisions you make while wedding planning. Just - do it.
Sip and Twirl Price Rates
Laurie and her staff are the greatest! I love working with them every single time. They are true pros.
Sip & Twirl did amazing work for one of my beautiful bride's weddings. They were totally on top of their stuff and super organized. They helped make the day flow smoothly and were super sweet to work with. Thanks guys!