610 Regents Ct, Loves Park, IL 61107 Map · Phone number

About Simply Photogenic Photography

Tanya M. Brown is a Wedding & Family photographer in the Rockford, IL and surrounding area.

She offers cutting-edge and elegant portraits exclusively designed just for your life story. Your wedding day is one of the most memorable events in your life and Tanya will help you cherish those memories and tell your story through the art from of photography.

Please check out my website and Facebook page and contact me to schedule a meeting.

gallery.simplyphotogenic.net

12 Reviews for Simply Photogenic Photography

Simply Photogenic Photography 1
Simply Photogenic Photography 2

Alison · Married on 07/15/2017

We couldn't be more grateful to have trusted Tanya with our wedding. She did an amazing job. I am not naturally photogenic and needed someone with the experience to provide direction. All of our photos turned out beautifully, they looked like advertisements. She made sure she was familiar with the venue and paid close attention the schedule, since she ended up taking shots at multiple locations. We had selected the middle package but once we saw the engagement photos we extended to 10 hours. The night shots she took were breath taking and unique. She really listened to the feel I wanted from the photos and I'm going to treasure them the rest of my life. Thank you Tanya!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Simply Photogenic Photography 3
    Simply Photogenic Photography 4

Ellen · Married on 07/08/2017

Tanya was wonderful to work with! Her calm personality fit in perfectly with our wedding day. I was told by many people that she captured our day perfectly. I am so pleased with the quality of our photos and love the photo book and wall art that came with our package. I definitely recommend Simply Photogenic Photography!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Through all the preparation, Tanya was organized, very professional and made sure we were all on the same page from the start. I'd say we knew exactly what to expect on the wedding day since she was very specific, but when it came to it she actually exceeded our expectations.
    To start, she came early to set up and become familiar with the ceremony location. Tanya was quick, full of energy, caught the moment every time, and very creative, even when obstacles came up. Natural lighting can be a disastrous issue for some, but she used the light to her advantage.
    In short, every single picture made us appear - well, photogenic! I couldn't be more surprised and impressed to see us on our wedding day, better than I thought we could ever look in pictures! These memories are picture perfect, thanks to Tanya and her assistant. I recommend Simply Photogenic to everyone!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Simply Photogenic Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• 7189 Cauletti Dr Loves Park, 61111 See on map