795 24th Street, Ogden, UT 84401 Map · Phone number

About Simply Lovely Weddings

"Thanks so much for everything. My family and friends were so moved by the ceremony. This was hugely your doing. The ceremony exceeded our expectations and we are so glad we were able to share this with you. You are such an amazing person!" Shay

I am an Ordained Minister; I honor and embrace the affirmative spiritual teachings from all religions. I am the founder and spiritual director of The Satya Center for Spiritual Living in Ogden, Utah and I enjoy walking in close relationship to the Divine. I am open and all-inclusive believing in marriage equality, and feel that marriage is a sacred bond between two loving hearts. I am blessed and honored to officiate wedding ceremonies.

Each wedding is unique and I help support that uniqueness by bringing an opened-minded and open-hearted approach to helping couples craft a wedding ceremony that matches their visions and desires. I have helped many couples and their families experience a deeply meaningful, elegant, and harmonious ceremony.

I lovingly guide each couple by asking just the right questions, whether a traditional ceremony is preferred or one more personalized, I provide suggestions and resources that will help bring clarity and ease.

Crafting your special day...
Getting started ~ I am detail oriented & have a mindful eye & heart. I suggest booking an appointment & meeting face to face so that we can get a feel for each other & see if I am a match for your ideal wedding ceremony. I offer a couples guidance session to help establish a common vision for the wedding day. I suggest a rehearsal for most weddings, if there will be attendants, as I like to collaborate with the family, facilities coordinator, support staff, & photographer.

The Wedding Ceremony...
The wedding day can be stressful & it is my intention to help bring an atmosphere of peace & harmony by supporting the bride & groom this special day. I arrive an hour before the ceremony & can act a liaison between venue staff & wedding party; the bride & bridesmaids & the groom & groomsmen, so that everyone is in the right place at the right time! I lovingly facilitate each unique ceremony with confidence, grace & gratitude.

Sacred Ceremonies...
Life is a gift & I feel that each milestone along the way is an opportunity to stop & take a little time to acknowledge & honor the moment, the lessons learned, and the friendships made. I help guide individuals to craft a sacred ceremony or rite of passage that helps make a lasting memory for friends & family. Baby blessings ~ memorials ~ rites of passage ~ home blessings ~ renewal of vows ~ blessing of the hands ~ animal companion memorials ~ and more...

Namaste'

Peace and blessings,
Rev. Ali

by Reverend Alison Benjamin

Wedding Sanctuary
?795 24th Street?Ogden, UT 84410

?801-920-0560 ~ revalib@gmail.com

Fees vary according to needs ~ please call for a quote.

www.thesatyacenter.org

...the wedding ring is an outward & visible sign?of an inward & spiritual bond that unites two loyal hearts in love.

screen shot 2013 05 11 at 3 59 58 pm
screen shot 2013 05 11 at 3 59 58 pm
screen shot 2013 05 11 at 2 12 54 pm

1 Reviews for Simply Lovely Weddings

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

Our experience with Ali was wonderful! She did a great job! She helped with ideas for special touches to add to our ceremony. She helped me feel at ease when I was very nervous to walk out to the altar. She is so kind, patient and knowledgeable. Thank you again Ali!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Simply Lovely Weddings FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination, Taoist