4574 KESTREL RIDGE RD, South Jordan, UT 84095 Map · Phone number

About Promised Vows

Lee and Nancy Faye More are Nationally Licensed Ordained Ministers/Officiants, Based in Utah

Event Types: Personalized Weddings: Your Wedding, Your Way. Other services: Commitment Ceremony, Vow Renewals, Same Sex Wedding, Theme Wedding, Civil Ceremony, Formal Wedding, Elopement , Private Ceremony, Christenings & other Life Celebrations.

Your love story, highlighted with a public or private ceremony, is a celebration of everything you are individually and as a couple. I am a non-denominational Officiant who listens intently and together, we create a ceremony as unique as your love. The personal promises you make to each other, on a day you will always remember, ARE the main event of your wedding day.

MESSAGE FROM NANCY: My many years of delighting in weddings started decades ago with my first role as a flower girl in a very formal religious ceremony. In following years, I provided vocal musical numbers at formal and informal weddings in Churches, Cathedrals, Reception Centers, Restaurants and Gardens. As an event planner, I have handled all the details of large and small events held at the "Grandest" of Salt Lake Hotels as well as "on-location" intimate gatherings at parks and homes. Now, I bring these many years of experience to help you plan and execute the most special of special life event: Your Wedding!

Call me today to reserve your date and schedule a free consultation. I can't wait to hear your love story. I look forward to creating your wedding, your way. Pre-marriage and couples coaching is also available.

Follow Promised Vows on

2f31d580a716ee62 LEE NANCY ICON 01
dsc2110cropped

5 Reviews for Promised Vows

Trina · Married on 08/19/2017

I absolutely loved Nancy, she wrote the perfect vows for us. We cried and laughed all at the same time. I had many compliments on our cermony that it was the best one they had ever been to. I highly recommend Nancy for your big day. Thank you Nancy.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Alycen · Married on 04/01/2017

Nancy was great! She wrote a beautiful ceremony, was super professional, and very personable.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Austin · Married on 02/05/2017

Having Nancy and Lee officiate our wedding was excellent. We had had two other ministers lined up to officiate our marriage but were canceled on by both of them. I called Nancy about eight hours before our ceremony (we were having an elopement styled wedding). They willingly agreed to help us, even though it was Super Bowl Sunday and even charged us almost half of what one of the other ministers was going to charge. She is a very professional officiant and I could really understand that she really loves and enjoys officiating marriages and her personality is a perfect fit for this job. She helped to make our moods excellent and made the evening nice for all of those that were there. They also wrote an amazing ceremony for us with very nice words on them. I would recommend them to anyone who is in the process of getting married.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Promised Vows FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 179.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 75.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? UT