Simply Live Wild

Irvine, CA View map
$3,917 Most Popular Price

$3,917 Most Popular Price

Simply Live Wild is an accomplished photographer for weddings and joyous milestones operating all over California. Whether you're having a small or large celebration, Simply Live Wild is happy to provide you with heartwarming images of every candid moment. These storytellers look forward to highlighting your once-in-a-lifetime event with film and natural photographic styles.

This talented team of photographers at Simply Live Wild is pleased to travel to multiple locations and photograph your event till the very end. They also provide professional photoshoots for you and your significant other, such as engagements, boudoir, and wedding portraits to add to your extraordinary album. These photographers also offer toning services and will supply high-resolution images in digital files, prints, save-the-date cards, and more to keep for generations to come.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,870

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,917

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Negatives

Team

Thomas Irwin
Thomas Irwin
Owner

I am originally from the good old midwest of Columbus, Ohio.

I am currently located in Denver, Colorado that being said I will travel wherever you need me for your special day. Traveling for me is something I encourage and it’s a big part of who I am. When I was younger I wanted to see what the world had to offer and moved to Australia and New Zealand for a year, there I fell in love with the art that is photography.

With this new found passion I moved to Europe for a year traveling around photographing everything from landscapes to architecture to the ever so beautiful beauty all around me. It was then I fell in love with documenting moments of love shared between strangers. We are all strangers at one point, but given the opportunity we can all become so much more. I am excited to be apart and capture such a lovely and emotional time in your lives. While doing so becoming not just a stranger taking your photos, but a friend you never knew you had, celebrating the simply wild life you and your spouse are about to create together!

640 W 17th St Irvine, CA, 92627
Location of (Simply Live Wild)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding