Redding, CA 96002 Map · Phone number

Outdoor reception area
img020

2 Reviews for Simply Elegant Weddings & Events by Marilyn

Angel · Married on 02/10/2016

Marilyn is very creative and so helpful in every way, simply the best all around

Sent on 12/16/2014

Kassie · Married on 05/31/2014

Marilyn was our wedding day coordinator. When my husband and I first met with Marilyn to discuss the wedding she was prepared with a list of questions. She was able to remind me of things I hadn't thought about yet, and made a detailed list of our wedding day timeline. She went to the rehearsal and we were able to discuss how things would run the day of the wedding. On the wedding day she was an invaluable tool. She made herself available for any wedding day need. She was able to make sure my husband and the grooms men stayed away while we got our pictures taken. She coordinated with our DJ to have the entrance songs played for the bride and bridal party. Marilyn kept the wedding moving along smoothly, and kept us on track. Marilyn is a great person to work with and makes you feel comfortable from the first time meeting her. I would suggest her to anyone, and it is such a stress relief knowing you have someone who is able to coordinate your wedding day so you don't have to stress about it.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Simply Elegant Weddings & Events by Marilyn FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4