Simply Captivating Photography

Holland, OH View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Megan Bowers, owner of Simply Captivating Photography has specialized in "editorial" style wedding, family, and senior photography for over 6 years. "Its not about equipment or posing that makes a great image, its the photographers personality." Simply Captivating Photography serves Northwest Ohio and Southern Michigan to capture the most precious moments in life, not just the details. Photography is something that everyone can share for many lifetimes and we strive to capture these memories.

"I completely thrive off of the insanity and emotion that takes place on the big day, being calm and relaxing is what sets me apart..... Thinking on your feet doesn't hurt either."

• Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 07/17/2021

Simply the best!

Meg is incredible! From senior pictures, to engagement pictures, and our wedding pictures, she never disappoints. Meg really knows how to get everyone smiling, posed correctly, and looking natural for photographs. Everyone was laughing and having a great time when taking pictures with her! Meg was punctual to all events, and had our pictures back to us very quickly. Meg worked seamlessly with our videographer, and captured amazing pictures of our special day. We cannot recommend Meg enough for all of your photography needs!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 06/08/2019

Happy Bride!

Meg and her team were absolutely amazing! She helped to make sure my day flowed smoothly and was very detail oriented. She took care of things before I even asked which helped keep my stress level down! She was funny and meshed well with my bridal party. I received the pictures and flash drive two weeks following the wedding. The pictures are absolutely beautiful!! She was open to all of my requests and had many creative ideas. I’m also excited to see the finished video filmed by Ellen. I highly recommend Simply Captivating Photography. Thanks again for helping to make my day perfect!
    Marissa Married on 01/10/2018
    Meg did an amazing job! She was accommodating when we had to change our formal picture location due to the weather at the last minute. She got all of the pictures we asked for. We had a Wednesday wedding and she was more than willing to be our photographer on a weekday. Overall, I would recommend Meg to anyone that was looking for a photographer for any occasion.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

1934 Sherborn Holland, OH, 43528
4192702988
Location of (Simply Captivating Photography)

Simply Captivating Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Simply Captivating Photography include in the starting price?

Simply Captivating Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Simply Captivating Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Simply Captivating Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What photography styles does Simply Captivating Photography offer?

Simply Captivating Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Simply Captivating Photography offer?

Simply Captivating Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Simply Captivating Photography offer for wedding events?

Simply Captivating Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Simply Captivating Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Simply Captivating Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding