Maple Shade, NJ 08052 Map · Phone number

About Simply Beautiful Makeup Artistry

See why Brides are raving about our custom blended Airbrush Makeup Application. Look Flawless on your big day

and enjoy your day without worrying about your makeup!

Simply Beautiful Makeup Artistry is a top tier Makeup Artistry and Bridal Beauty team based out of New Jersey. We provide distinctive service at your location with top name products and a professional application, as well as always having a Photographer on hand. Our Artists are Temptu, MAC and Make Up For Ever Professional Artists who are renowned for their Bridal and Wedding Makeup Application. The fully equipped team travels to you in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware and New York.

On your special day, we come to your doorstep, hotel room or wherever you are getting ready. Enjoy your VIP transformation, hang out with family and friends, and know that you are being treated like our Celebrity Clients in the setting of your choice.

If you are among the brides that realize the importance of your appearance on one of the most important days of your life, let us introduce you to our Flawless Airbrush Makeup Artistry. We use the finest Dinair, Temptu and Make Up Forever products and state of the art compressors and airbrushes.

This is the most important day of your life and is not the time to compromise on the quality of your appearance. Airbrush Makeup is virtually sweat-proof and smudge-proof! So kiss, hug and greet all your guests and be assured that your beautiful visage will last all event long!

At Simply Beautiful we aim to provide the best personal Beauty experience and hope to add you to our growing VIP client list! Submit your Free Online Consultation now or Call us @ 856 254 -2411. We are located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and will travel to your door anywhere in NJ, PA, DE to make you Simply Beautiful!

Quality of Service: (5.0/5.0) Responsiveness: (5.0/5.0) Professionalism: (5.0/5.0) Value: (5.0/5.0) Flexibility: (5.0/5.0)

Reviewed On:
08/05/2012

Services Used:
Beauty & Health

I contacted Lo and Simply Beautiful Makeup Artistry a week and a day before my wedding when another vendor cancelled. By the grace of God they had an opening for our day. Not only did they come to the rescue, but they did an amazing job! The team provided hair and make up and even took pictures throughout the experience that were top notch. A few guests that knew one of my bridesmaids from more than 5 years ago said she had never looked better. They listened to exactly what we wanted and made it happen plus some. I can not say enough amazing things about this service. It is well worth the money!!

Reviewed On:
05/17/2012

Services Used:
Beauty & Health

I highly recommend using Simply Beautiful's services for your wedding or special event. One of my bridesmaids discovered the company through Lo's impressive and informative website. When we contacted Lo she was very personable, comforting, and her prices were very competitive and reasonable. She always stayed in communication with my bridesmaids and myself throughout the planning process, and the week before the wedding we spoke numerous times - she even called me just to make sure I was ok and not freaking out! When we did my dry run prior to the wedding day, Lo personalized the celebrity look I wanted to my eye shape and skin tone. Importantly, Lo was always honest with me; she recommended looks and colors that flattered me, and never pushed any look or idea. In fact, Lo even went so far as to get new makeup to cater to my specific desired look. On the day of the wedding, while I was so nervous about a million different things, I knew I was in good hands with Lo! My look was flawless, and my makeup stayed perfect - even at the after party at 2:00 a.m. my look was still going strong! And, on a side note, Lo also did our makeup for the bachelorette party which was also fierce! Needless to say I can also attest to Lo's versatility and ability to perfect any look you want! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lo, the Company, and the staff!

Follow Simply Beautiful Makeup Artistry on

DSC2731
8126716483993351946791334947810o

12 Reviews for Simply Beautiful Makeup Artistry

Laura · Married on 09/28/2013

I knew as soon as I met Lo and Andrew that they'd be a pleasure to work with. They were both incredibly easy to talk to as we discussed what I was looking for. I had no idea how I wanted my makeup done on my wedding day, but Lo was more than willing to take the time to try out different styles and colors on me. She immediately gained a sense of what I was and wasn't comfortable with, and came up with a look that was beautiful and totally me. In short, I looked flawless on the big day.

In addition to the amazing end result, Lo was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. She provided recommendations for makeup and skincare products that suited my skin type perfectly. Also (and this is a biggie for me) she puts a premium on the cleanliness of her tools and products, which can be a rare quality in the world of makeup artists.

In the end, I got exactly what I wanted - flawless, beautiful makeup. The fact that Lo and Andrew were so charming, kind, and easy to get along with just made my day that much more special!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Catherine · Married on 08/18/2013

Being a white girl needing Indian Desi make up I was not sure who to go with. I had so many trials with "cheap" artists I found online, all trying to go so low budget. I was wrong by assuming Lo was expensive because of her resume, she was affordable and did the best job out of 5 other trials I had. The look for my wedding was perfectly blended and all great brands. She even gave me the lipcolor she used. That helped me reapply even though I didn't need to really. I kissed everyone in sight so that was why.

Also my mother in law who is sooooooo picky loved it! We looked great!

Sent on 09/02/2013

When Lo contacted me back I was SO glad. I had made the mistake of going with someone inexpensive for my trial and boy did I mess up. My sister found a girl off of Craigslist who made me orange and put lashes on me that fell off by the time I got home. After that I was in a panic to find someone! Luckily, Lo was able to fit me in on the last date she had in the summer. My look was perfect, the lashes stayed on all day and night to the next day and my airbrush makeup matched. Try to contact Simply Beautiful in advance though, she is great and books up fast. Her other vendor suggestions are spot on too.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Award

Simply Beautiful Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Maple Shade, 08052 See on map