Simplicity Travel Inc

Brewster, NY View map

Simplicity Travel Inc, based in Brewster, New York, offers a premium destination wedding and honeymoon service. Their experienced travel agents work with each client to find their ideal resort along with helping them plan every part of their journey. Thanks to their close relationships with some of the best resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico, they can provide their clients with exclusive deals and offers to make their celebration all the sweeter.

Simplicity Travel Inc. specializes in destination wedding and honeymoon trips. They provide vacations mainly to the Caribbean and Mexico, but also works with couples to find them a dream resort in many other locations. They are open to managing any size group or ceremony, letting you relax in paradise with your loved ones on your special day.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Central America
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
  • User2097143 Event on: 04/02/2015
    We were very pleased, once again, to work with Simplicity Travel to arrange our trip to Sandals LaSource Grenada. Their expertise and travel know-how made it nearly effortless.
    Holli Married on 11/15/2014
    Janet and Barbara go above and beyond to make sure your travel goes smoothly. I have used Simplicity Travel for years and when ever a friend is going to be planning a trip I always give their contact information. Simplicity did all the travel arrangements for my wedding in Cancun last November and everything was perfect! Janet even arranged a private car for my fiance and I to take to the resort from the airport and there was a very nice surprise in the room waiting for us. When my brother lost his passport the night before the trip she treated the situation as if it was her son and fixed everything so that my brother and his family did not miss my important day. Words are not enough to express how wonderful my family and I think Simplicity Travel are! We will always call them for travel services! When a vacation is what you look forward to every year make sure you call Simplicity Travel!!!
    Alysa Married on 09/10/2016
    We were married on New Year's Eve in Mexico. Absolutely amazing. We worked with Janet and her staff at Simpicity Travel in Brewster, NY. They were a wealth of knowledge and made the entire process so simple.
    I was referred by a friend who told me about their website, simplicitytravel.com After filling out the form, which was simple to do, I heard back from them within 24 hours with quotes and info about the wedding.
    We decides on a split stay for our wedding and honeymoon. The Hard Rock in Cancun, family friendly so all the little ones could be there and for just the 2 of us ..Le Blanc Resoert and Spa.
    We loved both of them!
    Thanks to Janet and her staff we had a wonderful wedding and honeymoon. We look forward to working with them in the future.

Deals

Simplicity Travel Inc 1
Offer

Secrets Cap Cana, Dominican Republic Beaches don’t get more beautiful than Juanillo Beach in Cap Cana, and Secrets’ Caribbean flagship delivers the resort to match it, with 457 sleekly-designed rooms and a magnificent Pevonia spa. And for that ujltimate romantic experience, ask us about the Preferred Club Bungalow suites! Special pricing with best service from Simplicity Travel.

Simplicity Travel Inc 2
Offer

More than just a beautiful destination, a UNICO 20°87° wedding is a one-of-a-kind experience filled with personalized details and touches directly inspired by the warmth of the surrounding region.

Dedicated wedding specialists will ease you through the planning process, taking care of everything from coordinating the important decisions such as décor, menus, venues, and entertainment, down to the more minute details. With three experiential packages to choose from, there’s a wedding to fit every taste. And Simplicity Travel will provide you and your guests the best group pricing and service for travel - both for small and very large groups.

Contact us for special deals we will soon be announcing to enhance your dream wedding.

Simplicity Travel Inc 3
Offer

Newlyweds flock to Secrets® Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun for its tropical, romantic atmosphere and lush white-sand beaches where soaking up the sun is a daily activity. It’s easy to keep the romance alive and create unforgettable memories at Secrets Resorts with our limitless amenities and activities.

Gourmet a la carte dining, unlimited top shelf drinks, theme parties, day and night activities and entertainment, 24-hour room service, pool and beach wait service and endless activities all play a role in the perfect honeymoon in paradise!

Contact Simplicity Travel Inc. for the very best prices and best service!

26 Brewster Woods Dr Brewster, NY, 10509
877-285-1154

By Appointment 9:30 - 6:30 Monday-Friday; 10:00 - 3:00 Saturday and Sunday. Phones and emails are monitored for extended hours 7 days a week
Location of (Simplicity Travel Inc)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding