Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Simple Moments Photography

Exceptional photography with every desire to meet your dreams.

Simple Moments Photography is committed to illustrating the profound delight of your love. Owner Amy Lewis counts it an honor to photograph the beauty, joy and intimacy of a couple’s growing romance throughout their journey to the altar. Because each couple’s precious moments are so personal, Amy will take the time to get to know you in order to help you design sessions that capture the nature of your unique style. Let Simple Moments Photography tell the timeless love story that you’ve written.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Amazing photographer - She is great to work with and super personable. It was very hot during our cocktail hour and she knew when we needed a break and when to keep going. I also had some photos done with her prior to the wedding wedding (bridals, etc.) and they turned out better than I could have imagined. I highly recommend Simple Moments Photography!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Amy and her staff were absolutely amazing. We used her for both our engagement photos (which were also family photos because my husband has a son from a previous marriage) and on our wedding day. During family/engagement photos she did a fabulous job working with our dogs and my step-son (who was less than excited to be in any photos at all).
On our wedding day she not only captured our personalities but the personalities of our guests perfectly. She kept it casual and simple like we wanted and captured every moment so amazingly. She also went above and beyond the photographer duties. She helped my girlfriends figure out my corset, she bustled my dress when my girlfriends were no where to be found and even clipped my shoe that kept coming undone. I would highly recommend Amy and her staff!

Profile Picture Lorelle, 5/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We found Amy at Simple Moments through weddingwire.com. We were planning a wedding 500 miles away and meeting with vendors in person wasn't always an option. In fact, to choose a photographer, I actually ended up facetiming and skyping several to see who I liked the best "in person". From the moment I started talking to Amy, I knew she would be a good fit. She totally got our somewhat quirky sense of humor and had lots of ideas. She actually chose the venue for our engagement pictures, which was better than the one I had in mind to begin with. She was willing to travel for us, which made it easier planning weekend trips back to the city we were getting married in. Her responses were always quick and we received the pictures in a timely fashion. When it came to the wedding day, it was perfect. Amy and her assistant were always there for every moment and again, had great and creative ideas. The few pictures we have previewed so far have been fantastic and I can't wait to see the rest. I would absolutely recommend Amy and Simple Moments to anybody.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/11/15, 4 Reviews

Save the Date
Negatives
5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have worked with Amy at Simple Moments Photography on several weddings. She is the completely professional and easy to work with. She always has fun ideas of ways to pose the couple and is truly a delight to know. If you are looking for a photographer that will not only capture the beauty of your wedding but will also become your friend, Amy is the photographer for you! She gets to know all of her couples so well and really makes sure they get exactly what they are looking for. I can not recommend her enough!

Events