Warren, MI 48093 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Simple II Stunning Events

Simple II Stunning Events, LLC is dedicated to providing the utmost professional event planning experience unlike any other. Every detail will be expertly planned and flawlessly coordinated so you, your family and guests can relish in every moment of your special day. We blend your unique style with our expert eye for detail from the initial concept to the planning and execution of your event. We work diligently to cater to your needs, create a vision and most importantly, exceed your expectations. Aside from the creative aspect, we oversee managing your budget, coordinating vendors, arranging details and keeping all the components of your event organized. We pride ourselves on working with the best local vendors that share the same passion in their work and customer service as we do. Our goal is to take your visions and turn them into your most fulfilled memories.

Follow Simple II Stunning Events on

9293170458f0b23a 1380412136484 img0309 copy
img3484
Wedding bouquet
Wedding bouquet
9293170458f0b23a 1380412136484 img0309 copy

3 Reviews for Simple II Stunning Events

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2013

I had been working with another planner for almost a year and was so stressed. I was no longer excited about my wedding. A coworker referred Tere to me after attending a family member's wedding. I was not impressed that I had to leave a message for her to contact you but she did with a few hours. By this point I felt why not meet with her it couldn't get any worst than the planner I just fired.

Tere was humble to my experience I had and looked over all my work so far. She revamped my timeline, introduced her vendors and by the next month had my wedding completely designed. My husband and I were impressed we gave her full control over everything. She handled sending out my invites, all decorations and flowers, she even did a table demo of the guest tables. She did all that in four months time and I was excited again. Thank you Tere for being my wedding genie.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Cadajah · Married on 09/11/2011

Reliable, Talented, Affordable, Affordable, Affordable again AFFORDABLE. Simple II Stunning Events did everything from finding the venue, vendors and decoration in one package. One stop shop. Staff was fun to be around to.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Trina Marissa · Married on 08/18/2012

Simple II Stunning Events was a life saver for me and my wedding!!! I wanted a pretty wedding but didn't have much of a budget ($10,000.00) and most planners I went to pretty much turned me down. Because my budget was so low and my guest count was 120 I thought I could only do silk flowers, small silk centerpieces, computer printed invites...you know strictly DIY with no clue on how to do it! I ran into Tere at Michaels and she greeted me when she saw me in near tears over the costs of the flowers I wanted to buy for my bridesmaids bouquets. She simply gave me a quick suggestion and never tried to sell herself. I was standing behind her in line and thanked her again and asked her did she do weddings. She said yes and handed me her card. She said she didn't tell me because that's wasn't her emmo, she truly wanted to help me out. I signed her two days later and that third day, we were out looking at venues that I could afford! An extremely long story short...I had my wedding at a banquet venue, professional invites, fresh flowers for my wedding party, really nice linen/chair covers and most important she did all this within my budget!!! She planned, designed and covered everything I didn't think of for me...I RECOMMEND HER 300%.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Simple II Stunning Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Simple II Stunning Events 1
    Simply Sweet Ceremony Package
    For all Bride's on a budget and think you can't afford fresh floral arrangements. We have a package fit for you at a very affordable price. Our Simply Sweet Ceremony package covers your wedding party and ceremony location floral décor plus more.

• Warren, 48093 See on map