Los Angeles, CA 90031 Map · Phone number

About Simon and Sally Photography

We are Simon and Sally, portrait artists of Simon and Sally Photography. You might have seen our work featured on National Geographic, The Huffington Post and Looks Like Film. We are extremely happy and honored that you are here, checking out our portfolio and giving us a chance to be your photographers. We specialize in wedding and portrait photography in Los Angeles, Orlando and Space Coast area.

Follow Simon and Sally Photography on

Simon and Sally Photography 6
Simon and Sally Photography 7
  • Chase

Chase · Married on 07/06/2019

Remember this day forever!

Amazing work. There is something reassuring about Simon and Sally as a couple. You can see how happy they are and how well they work together. I felt nothing but love and support from them and this was the very first time that I met them in person. This feeling translates into their work. I felt very comfortable with them. Not for one second did I feel rushed or overlooked. The photos came out great. They look natural and truly captured everything I had hoped for. I would definitely recommend Simon and Sally!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Simon and Sally Photography 12
    Simon and Sally Photography 13
    Simon and Sally Photography 14

Nick · Married on 07/05/2019

My fiancé and I recently had an engagement session with Sally and Simon and we found their work to be outstanding. During our initial call we got a sense they were very knowledge about their work, they were helpful in recommending a location for our engagement session based our needs, and they were very friendly.

For the engagement session they were very accommodating with our schedules and came prepared. They are very knowledge of lighting and angle. For two people that don’t take many pictures they made us feel very comfortable. Sally would direct our hands and bodies while Simon looked for the perfect shoot. Both Sally and Simon had a camera to capture those multiple angles. They also had an external flash with different color filters.

Based on the engagement session we know we made the right decision to have them as our photographer for our wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2019

Sally took my engagement photos at Ranchos Palos Verdes and they came out so beautifully! She was honestly so patient and understanding and made it her task to achieve what I wanted. I searched high and low for a photographer to achieve the water kissing photo I wanted and she was the right pick. I'm so glad we ended up choosing her and she delivered so many great quality photos that I'm in love with. Sally really takes pride in her work and makes sure her clients are happy!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Simon and Sally Photography 15
    Simon and Sally Photography 16
    Simon and Sally Photography 17

Simon and Sally Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date