Silvia E. Photography

Dallas, Texas View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Thank you so much for your interest in my passion. My name is Silvia. I am a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in Dallas, Texas. My love for photography developed throughout my years in college. I began taking pictures to raise support for my mission trips. Slowly, I started developing a desire to learn more about the world of photography. Throughout this journey, my love for photography has become more than a hobby. My photography business is so much more than taking and developing photos. It’s meeting people, building friendships, capturing cherished memories, hearing and being a part of people’s stories, and ultimately seeing the glory and beauty of God through all of this.

Even though I am located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I am available to travel to other locations. There are discounts on elopements and for wedding locations outside of Texas. I am always up for an adventure and would love to travel!

For more of my work, go to www.silviaephotography.com or email me at silviaephoto@gmail.com.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
  • Hanook
    Hanook M. Married on 01/11/2020

Great Wedding Photography

Incredible Photography Services. The Silvia and her team was so helpful and accommodating, we had to reschedule our wedding twice due to pandemic restrictions but she was understanding and worked with us and supported us until the final event. The Wedding Pictures came out great. We are so excited to share with our friends and family. Silvia has a beautiful style. We were blown away by the gorgeous pictures. We really loved the way she captured our big day and will treasure these pictures forever. Silvia was so easy to work with. Her friendly and kind nature put you at ease. In addition she is very professional, diligent, organized, gives clear instructions, and works well in the busy wedding timelines. Her work is worth every cent. Highly, Highly, recommend.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 05/25/2019

So great to work with!

We absolutely loved having Silvia do our photography for the wedding! We loved the look of her pictures on her website and we met with her prior to signing the contract - she is incredibly sweet, organized, and loves taking photos! We were happy that we could update pricing as we had already gotten our engagement pictures done out of town and I did not want to take bridal portraits, and we also really liked the option to have a second photographer. On our wedding day, she was so upbeat and made us even more happy! We got so many beautiful pictures from the wedding day a couple weeks after! We would definitely recommend Silvia for photography!
    Theresa Married on 05/17/2017
    We are so happy and blessed to have found Silvia to photograph our wedding. She is so incredibly sweet on top of being so so talented and always professional. She was always easy to communicate with and very responsive. She even drove 50 miles in rush hour traffic to meet with us in person. We were just so impressed by her. Her love for photography really shines through when talking with her. My groom and I had never had photos done by a professional before but she never got frustrated by our lack of ability to do the poses and was so sweet, pleasant, patient, and helpful the whole time! Very accommodating and flexible and the images she creates are just beyond beautiful. I can't rave enough about Silvia!!

Deals

Silvia E. Photography 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Geneva Boyett Photography Geneva Boyett Photography Wedding Photographers

Silvia is an amazing photographer who genuinely cares for her clients and sees incredible beauty in ordinary things. She is so joyful and sweet and truly talented with a camera. Her photos always challenge me to be a better photographer - I would highly recommend her if you're in the College Station area and in need of a photographer!

Dallas, Texas, 75203
210-346-8874
Location of (Silvia E. Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding