1200 Main St., Dallas, TX 75202 Map · Phone number

• DFW Vintage Cars

10 Reviews for Silver Image Limousine

1 User photo

Sarah · Married on 04/15/2017

We used this company for our Prom and it was a blast! We had a stop for pictures, dinner, and then prom. He was there at the front door when we came out to take us home. I will call them when it is time for my wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Abigail · Married on 11/11/2016

Silver Image provided us a limo for our wedding and my husband's bachelor party! I can't say much towards the bachelor party (what happens with the guys, stays with the guys), but our wedding limo was fantastic! Our driver pre-set our honeymoon room with our luggage so my husband could just whisk me away! Plus our driver stopped at Jack in the Box for us! Who knew you don't get to eat at your own reception?
    I can't wait to use Silver Image again for our anniversary!
    Tips - ask for the wedding package, it's worth the extra charge!
    P.S. I've used them for other services too, tons of times. Check out their party buses, definitely some of the best in the industry!

Sent on 04/13/2017
  • User4119335 · 2+ years ago

We had reserved a party bus with another company and last minute got a call from them saying that our car broke down and sorry, they weren't coming. I called Silver Image Company and talked to Julie who was very nice, she was able to squeeze us in their schedule and get our group of 30 people in the wedding party moved back to the hotel. The bus got there and it was better than I expected. The driver said it was brand new and it looked it! Our driver Keith was very nice and helped everyone with pictures and so on. He made out good with the $100 tip! I wish I would have called them first and only. I know next time.

Sent on 05/21/2014

• 1200 Main St. Dallas, 75202 See on map
    Location of (Silver Image Limousine)