Significantly Said

• Brown Fox Creative

2 Reviews for Significantly Said

• Bailey

Bailey · Married on 03/16/2013

Callie was a joy to work with. She came on board mid-planning and picked right up on my style and feel of the wedding. This was reflected in each of the pieces. The Save The Dates were the BEST! So unique and better than I ever envisioned! She put such a creative and personalized touch on them, even hand-drawing our names on the front. It looked amazing and we got so many compliments.
    Callie was able to take my vision for the wedding invitations and make it happen. I LOVED how they turned out—so elegant and with the lace… wow! (Thank you Meredith for that gift!)
    The day-of pieces were great as well. I LOVED the programs.
    Thank you for everything, Callie!

Sent on 05/23/2013
  • Kris

Kris · Married on 10/06/2012

3.8
      3.5

Danielle at Significantly Said was very personable in our first meeting and had shown us beautiful invitations that she had previously made which made us confident in her abilities. However, when we gave her our save the date pictures she failed to mention that 1) a postcard save the date may be damaged or scratch during the mailing process 2) the pictures weren't in high resolution and 3) a preview over the computer is much larger than how they will look in person. I was told that no one orders a physical print of their save the dates so I trusted that they would turn out fine...HOWEVER when I saw one that had been mailed, I noticed the pictures on the front were squished, not clear, and scratched. We also had a little issue with the addresses but the the address font and color I chose were pretty. Danielle did give many options for a monogram and invitations which was nice. However the invites that she made were a little too colorful and when I suggested omitting a color she responded that she thought the same thing...I thought I was paying for her expertise and I feel she should have mentioned this to me first. The invites did come out great along with the info cards and envelopes. This is NOT her full time job so her accessability was limited. We sent our invitations out WEEKS too late because she would kind of go MIA sometimes but when she would email me she expected a quick reply. For the service and the price we paid, I would not use this vendor again or recommend her.

Sent on 11/01/2012