Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Signature Weddings by Jenna

Making it your Signature Wedding in the Canadian Rockies

Premiere Certified Wedding Planning company serving Banff, Lake Louise, and Canmore. Signature Weddings by Jenna was officially formed in the summer of 2008, with the desire to offer unparalleled personal service, attention to the smallest detail and a quest for finding just the right touch to make your wedding unique and memorable. Our goal is to deliver a well designed coordinated and flawlessly executed wedding that reflects your individuality and taste within your budget. We are extremely passionate about weddings and deliver them with the embodiment of elegance, style and beauty.

We offer full wedding planning, wedding coordination, decor design, and elopement packages. All of our packages can be customized; as we believe each couple has a unique sense of style and distinct personality, which should be reflected on your big day. With your consultation, Signature Weddings will assess your requirements and create a package that is exclusively tailored to your needs. Our mission is to bring your vision to life; whether you choose to have an elegant wedding or a casual affair we can assure that it will be everything you dreamed it would be.

“Making it your Signature Wedding in the Canadian Rockies”

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Alberta

5 Reviews for Signature Weddings by Jenna

Our wedding day was absolutely picture perfect and we couldn't have pulled it off without the help of Jenna! Right from the beginning Jenna was there! She helped us select the vendors that suited our needs best, helped us with the timeline of when things needed to be accomplished and really helped us stay on budget. She was always very professional and her templates really helped us every step of the way.

On our big day there was a major accident on the highway heading out to Lake Louise that delayed the majority of our guests. I was busy getting ready and completely stress free. She managed to reorganize the day with all of our vendors and I had no clue until everyone had arrived safely and we were ready to start 30 minutes late! She set up such a beautiful ballroom and we cannot begin to thank her enough for all of her hard work. I think she even managed to order us sunny blue skies for the big day since it rained on the Friday and the Sunday!

Jenna your services always went above and beyond for everything we needed. I would recommend you to everyone. Thank-you so much for everything.

Sydney & Sean Crowe - July 17, 2010

Profile Picture Sydney, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenna is a great Wedding Planner as she helped to make my wedding day stress-free and memorable. She was able to plan our wedding in less than 8 weeks, and we were in constant contact with each other via email, telephone and text messaging. She is very personable, easy to talk to and listens to what you want for your wedding and tries to achieve it with success.

Profile Picture ALLAHNA, 4/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks to all of Jenna's help ... We were married on September 18th, 2009! You are such a charming girl and we really appreciate everything you've done for us. Weddings are a big job and thanks to you, ours came together exquisitely!! From the 1st consultation (helping us agree on dates & what each of us wanted) to the reminders ( really helped us keep on track together) and all your advice was essential in making the BiG DaY SooOOoo romantic &perfect! Your delegation, communication, & great attitude made a world of difference to keep people & our itinerary on time! Your quick thinking on the booster seat, garter, and extra rose petals for the dance floor was impeccable!I read in a magazine that a Wedding Planner is good to get the party organized and take the stress of the bride and groom, Jenna you did all this and more with style and grace! Your tips and "eye for detail" really shows in all the pictures our friends took. We cannot wait to share the professional photo's with you, and the feed back we received is awesome too! So thank you for all your help to make this major life commitment so memorable!

Profile Picture KC, 9/18/09, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1257962956161 mary58jenna
220x220 sq 1257963000583 edp406090724
220x220 sq 1258155861825 chaircoverssilvertipwedding

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Jenna and her team were excellent on the wedding day. She was really great at making sure each detail of the wedding was taken care of and all the decorations and place settings were perfect. The events and timeline all went off without a hitch! We would highly recommend Jenna for your special day.

I know that Jenna is very passionate about weddings. She has been an amazing inspiration in my career change of becoming a wedding planner and very supportive of my decision. There are many wedding planners that coordinate wedding in the Rockies and what sets Jenna apart is the fact that she lives right in the Rockies. She is aware of all the local hiding spots and knows the locals. Jenna, thank you for taking time to help me and my business and helping it succeed and I look forward to watching our business grow. :)

#2 613 4th st, Canmore, AB T1W 2G7   See On Map