Austin, TX 73301 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Sight & Sound Films

We have been in business for six years. Our style is all about crafting a script to tell your love story in whichever way is unique to you, whether that be through personal interviews, love letters, vows, your ceremony officiant, rehearsal dinner toasts, or reception speeches.

We want your video to be something your kids and grand-kids can watch and feel the love beaming all those years ago.

Philip Harbuck  - cinematographer / editor

Videos 3 Videos

3 Reviews for Sight & Sound Films

1 User photo

Rylie Cox · Married on 05/22/2020

I absolutely loved Sight & Sound films!

I absolutely loved Sight & Sound films they did a great job of capturing all the special little scenes in our wedding! Not only are they great at what they do but they are fun to be around! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Amy Holland Villarreal · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Videographers Around!

Everything about Sight & Sound Films is incredible. They are professional, hard-working, talented, understanding, creative, and FUN! We are so thankful that we chose Sight & Sounds Films to produce our wedding video. We felt that they understood our vision and captured everything perfectly. Wonderful product and somehow even better people!!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Moriah

Moriah Borden · Married on 08/18/2018

Best. Video. Ever.

Philip and Delaney Harbuck were recommended to us by our photographer. I contacted them immediately once receiving their info and I was called that day by Philip to chat about my hopes and dreams for our wedding video. He expressed that he would make sure the video was something I would be able to show my kids in the future that displayed "how awesome and in love their parents were when they got married". I knew then that we did not need to look any further and asked to sign on the dotted line. Closer to the wedding, they took us to dinner to get to know us and help us envision what they were hoping for the day of. They asked what things were a must and ensured they would incorporate them in the best way possible. On the day of they were so kind and productive. They truly took every little detail into consideration. One thing I thought that really stood out to me was how they respected our time and other than taking straight on shots I never really saw them. When the day came when they sent us our video, I knew I would be blown away considering their past work. I pulled up the video on my computer and found myself in tears in a matter of seconds. They insanely outdid themselves and completely exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to any couple that is getting married. If you want a video that helps to capture the emotions and feelings of your big day and help you relive it over and over, then don't look any further than Sight and Sound. Philip and Delaney are so skilled at what they do and have truly become friends to us.

Sent on 01/03/2019

• Austin, 73301 See on map
    Location of (Sight & Sound Films)