Paige McKenzi

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I’m Paige, a wedding photographer of 7+ years, and I’m here to capture your love in the best possible way so you can look back and feel like everything was captured as you remember it. My style is warm, modern, bright and a tad bit moody, and I use a mix of traditional and candid posing I care about the small details: centering you in front of your archway, making sure your hair looks perfect + finding every good angle. I will be the best paparazzi and third wheel you’ve ever been around, and I’m always there to answer questions. My goal is to make your big day as smooth as possible, and get you amazing, timeless photos that you’ll cherish forever. Now let’s get planning and make some great memories!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

Add'l Hours
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Kiley M. Married on 03/31/2022

10/10 5 stars

I searched for the perfect photographer for a long time, I had an exact vision of what I wanted from my wedding pictures. Having Paige as our photographer was such an amazing experience. We did engagements, bridals and our wedding day with her and every time we got pictures back we were stunned at how good they turned out. Saved every single one. My husband doesn’t like taking pictures and normally dreads it but after the first shoot he was so impressed with how much fun he had thanks to Paige so every other shoot we did with her he was excited for it! She photographed our wedding day perfectly and we are so grateful she was there so we can look back at the day with such amazing memories captured!!
    Brittany L. Married on 12/04/2021

Paige made every vision of mine come to life.

Paige was an absolute joy to work with. I came to her with an array of random ideas about what I wanted my photos to looks like and she not only brought them to life she exceeded what I could have even come up with myself. She is creative and willing to take risks and is genuinely a true artist when it comes to taking photos. I will cherish my photos forever not only because they are from my wedding day but because they are truly just beautiful photos. Also Paige was genuinely a fun and easy going person to be around. She was so patient and knew how to corral a chaotic wedding party. Hiring Paige was one of the best choices I made when planning my wedding. I truly cannot recommend her enough.
    Kylie S. Married on 09/20/2021

Paige is amazing!

I loved working with Paige! She is so cute and outgoing snd easy to work with! I love her style and edits and she was super professional to work with!:)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Paige Burton
Owner/Photographer

Riverton Riverton, UT, 84065
2083582697
Location of (Paige McKenzi)
SLC Salt Lake City, UT, 84044